What 'plastic food' do you love?

Options

Replies

• BleedsCoffee
    BleedsCoffee Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Granola bars. Argh, I know they're only tarted up candy and I have switched to ones that seem to be lower in crap (like Kashi), but... they're so good for quick lunches!

I'm terribly guilty of eating those processed microwave meals (ie. Healthy Choice Gourmet Steamers and Weight Watchers Smart Ones) too. I live in a teeny tiny little one bedroom basement apartment (until June/July) and my apartment doesn't have an oven. Unfortunately, you can't really cook too much on a hot plate or in a toaster oven, so... I totally rely on frozen dinners. I know they're super high in sodium, but I always come in well under my daily intake, so... until I move, stickin' with it!
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    300.jpg?1329492540
    250px-Nutty-Bars-Small.jpg
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    a few days ago me and my girlfriend wanted to feel "filthy" from the inside" and we went out and bought diet coke and oreos
  • Prettee2B
    Prettee2B Posts: 39
    Options
    Had to think about it for a min, but let me see- I've grown to like the Protein powders and American cheese singles:smile:
  • rosemaryhon
    rosemaryhon Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Macaroni and cheese... the kind in a box with a squeeze pouch of cheese!

gotta agree. used to throw back velveeta mac+cheese like it was my job.

Oh geez, me too! "Like it was my job" LOL

Though I love Kraft with the dry packet, extra butter and a dollop of bbq sauce ;)
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Anything that's "fake cheese".. so Doritos, Cheetos, Ritz cheese crackers.. yikes.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Reese's Cups & Mrs. Fields Klondike Ice Cream Cookie bars
  • sassafrascas
    sassafrascas Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    300.jpg?1329492540
    250px-Nutty-Bars-Small.jpg

OMG love nutty bars and star crucnhes!

And Diet pepsi thats one chemical that taste so good!
  • Sqeekyjojo
    Sqeekyjojo Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Hmmm....

I think this thread is demonstrating how a lot of people ended up here in the first place.

In my case? Well, I can't actually think of anything that I actually love. I get a bit crazy for roast chicken if I haven't had much protein in a while. But that fails the 'plastic requirement'. I suppose coffee milkshake is the nearest to plastic for me.
  • tifferz_91
    tifferz_91 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    ❤ Kraft: cheese singles

❤ Kraft: velveeta

❤ Maruchan: beef ramen noodles

❤ Pepsi

❤ Little Debbie: zebra cakes
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Gotta catch 'em all.
    easy-cheese.jpg

Sometimes I just eat it off my finger like an animal.
  • TinaRoberts67
    TinaRoberts67 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    SwedishFish.jpg

it prolly is flavored plastic for all i know! but im addicted

I love Swedish fish. Can't have them around my house or I will eat every single one. Yummy
  • Chemburly12
    Options
    Velveeta Shells & Cheese and Skinny Cow Peanut Butter candy bars.
  • csuhar
    csuhar Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Jelly Beans.

In High School, I used to go through a whole bag of starburst jelly beans on "movie night" even though I knew it would give me a stomach ache.

Now, my tastes have grown up to the point of splurging for Jelly Bellies. At least the bags are a lot smaller, now...
  • rainunrefined
    rainunrefined Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Talk about a trigger thread! Coffee creamer/syrups
  • skinnydreams19
    skinnydreams19 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Poptarts, McFlurries, processed store english muffins
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    There's defo more than one but off the top of my head, cupcake confetti pop tarts! Lush!
  • keenesmom
    keenesmom Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I think many healthy eaters like myself tend to stick to mostly natural, whole foods most of the time. And after a while you stop liking the taste of "plastic food" (The really REALLY processed stuff. Not just a couple of chemicals thrown in, I mean the stuff that sounds like it should either disfigure you or give you super powers)

However while most of this stuff is pretty much indelible to me nowadays, I still love, love, love Dream Whip. (Cool Whip)
    I don't even like regular cream all that much. But Dream Whip? If I have it in my house ill be doing shots of it all day, or at least until I find myself waking up on the kitchen floor, bleary eyed, holding the empty aerosol can in my hand and trying to understand why the lyrics to "Karma Chameleon" are written in whip on the dishwasher.

Okay so the last part rarely actually happens, but still. Things get bad.

What about y'all? Is there a fake food that you still love?

Ok that 2nd paragraph made me LOL for real!
  • Quest529
    Quest529 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Velvetta Shells with the cheese pouch...not the powder.
  • knityoupants
    knityoupants Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Aunt Jemima type pancake syrup >.< it's the only HFCS product I LOVE! Added unhealthy bonus: I don't like real maple syrup at all.