What 'plastic food' do you love?

Options

Replies

• mkookies
    mkookies Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hmmm...

Probably the Hot Fudge Sundae with Peanuts from McDonalds. Cheese Whiz on my toast. Balogna with ketchup. Beefaroni, Those minty girl guide cookies, Miss Vickies Salt & Vinegar Chips...

I miss them a bit, but it's not so bad... it's for the best. XD

I think out of all the plastic foods, I miss margarine the LEAST. I can't stand that stuff now - I haven't bought any for years, now.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Oh. And tinned sausages. They are so wrong, but so right.
  • dreamer722
    dreamer722 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I can eat those stupid little marshmallow peeps they have at Easter until I POP. They're disgustingly YUMMY ...
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRu4ueri8i79HPJ5MNIT5Hc49GBrliJiF59Z6AYSj_qSJ7osjgCfQ
    Best crackers ever. Hands down.

I was beginning to think I was the only person in the WORLD that ate these crackers!! Nobody I know has ever even heard of them!! AMAZING!!! hahahaha
  • Maylene1217
    Maylene1217 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Corn-dogs.jpg

and worse i would eat my corndogs with honey and mustard!
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Cheetos.....slightly stale. There needs to be more "chew" than "cruch." I will open a bag and leave it out for a day. It's a sickness.

Oh, that made me think of my absolute favourite food in the whole world:

Sour Cream and Onion Rings. Slightly stale, so the fat seems to squish out of them when you bite down.

I haven't had those since joining MFP almost year ago, and that's probably the real reason why I've lost weight.

So yeah, I totally get the need to give your Cheetos time to "breathe."

Just like red wine.
  • Mandybean88
    Options
    Pot noodles... *shamed*
    And I love sausages, but think they are mostly full of rubbish...
  • chriscolh
    chriscolh Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I can't stop eating pringles if they're in the house... I can't even buy them, because by the time i'm home from the store, the canister is half empty.

Someone asked for a clean recipe for hot chocolate. As I read more labels, I can't help but think that maybe eating cleaner could be a good way to go. Just found this recipe for hot chocolate that is creamy and good, so I thought I'd share:
    2 heaping tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
    2 tsp. sugar
    1/4 c. half and half
    2 c. milk

(dang it. now I want some pringles.)
  • PamelaGatorMom
    PamelaGatorMom Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I'm a cheese LOVER too :love: so regular Kraft cheese for grilled cheeses, the BLUE box Kraft Cheese & Mac AND....Velveeta queso!!!

WHY IS CHEESE SO FATTENING??? :sad: :sad:
  • Jonesyuno
    Options
    Anything with peanut butter and chocolate. Reeses cups are my weakness. Plus, pierogies. So good
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    There are a few candy bars I have a hard time turning my back on.
  • PaulineKK
    Options
    I miss Bojangles breakfast biscuits...any flavor. Love their biscuits...big no, no.
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRu4ueri8i79HPJ5MNIT5Hc49GBrliJiF59Z6AYSj_qSJ7osjgCfQ
    Best crackers ever. Hands down.
    I was beginning to think I was the only person in the WORLD that ate these crackers!! Nobody I know has ever even heard of them!! AMAZING!!! hahahaha
    I suspect that the name scares people off. Boy howdy, are they missing out though!
  • ChristinaK69
    Options
    I love circus peanuts! I never buy them now though because I'll eat the whole bag. That would be okay though, right? Because plastic food has no calories!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    spam.jpg

Grilled Spam with cheese and mayo on toasted bread. I dig.
  • serenapitala
    serenapitala Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Chocolate frosting. The stuff in an aerosol can. After sugar, there are no words that I know in the ingredients. Put that stuff on a pretzel and yum! Every year my dad and I make a massive gingerbread house and I end up gorging on the leftover frosting and pretzel sticks.
  • clairyfairy247
    clairyfairy247 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Aerosol cream
  • porkchop_13
    Options
    my husband loves Little Debbie Oatmeal pies LOL
  • opaquewhite
    opaquewhite Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I miss Fruity Pebbles so much. I had them not too long ago, hoping they would taste like garbage to me now. Nope :-(
  • Emilia6909
    Emilia6909 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Jeez.... I've seen food stuff on this thread I never knew existed! What an education.... :laugh: