What 'plastic food' do you love?

Options

Replies

• Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    Macaroni and cheese... the kind in a box with a squeeze pouch of cheese!

^This

I usually buy the Annie's brand, but it's still bad.

Oh and Haribo Fizzy Cola candies.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    WTF is that!? We don't have anything like that in Ireland. Which is for the best, by the looks of it!

Pressurized cheese spread. Note the "easy-open" cap perfect for those fumbly drunken fingers we all sometimes get. The thing about Easy Cheese, though, is that it extrudes its product in any orientation! So, you can hold it over your face and design a soft-serve mountain directly in your mouth, or set it on a table top and squirt it upward as if drinking through a straw.

It is the delicious, non-perishable icon of our culture of obesity.
  • Maylene1217
    Maylene1217 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Should also add bologna to my faves. Nothing like a bologna and cheez whiz sandwich. YUMMO!!

i grew up on fried bologna sandwiches with mustard... love and miss this!!
  • Skratchie
    Skratchie Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I still love Doritos, but I don't eat them too often anymore.

Twinkies, which can now be replaced with Cloud Cakes made by Little Debbie, but again, not something I have too often.

Zingers, for which there IS no replacement.

Breakfast sausage and bacon.

I love all the snack cakes but I don't buy them anymore ... the only thing here I really eat here is the sausage and bacon ... you will have to pry my bacon from my cold, dead hands ... :-D
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Kellog's special K 100 calorie bars... it's my chocolate fix!
  • NewMnky1
    NewMnky1 Posts: 264
    Options
    Ruffles BBQ chips. I am starting to think they aren't even made with real potatoes LOL!!! How come nothing can compare to an actual potatoe chip??? LOL! I have tried cracker chips, tried making my own chips at home, nothing compares!!
    I know not a plastic food but for sure a mystery!!
  • alexbusnello
    alexbusnello Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Cheese Whiz

THIS. I also love the Tex Mix version. It has a hint of spice in it and is mainly used for nachos and stuff.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    That color ain't natural.
    md2020_zps5e2066ce.jpg
  • martinbeks
    martinbeks Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I think many healthy eaters like myself tend to stick to mostly natural, whole foods most of the time. And after a while you stop liking the taste of "plastic food" (The really REALLY processed stuff. Not just a couple of chemicals thrown in, I mean the stuff that sounds like it should either disfigure you or give you super powers)

However while most of this stuff is pretty much indelible to me nowadays, I still love, love, love Dream Whip. (Cool Whip)
    I don't even like regular cream all that much. But Dream Whip? If I have it in my house ill be doing shots of it all day, or at least until I find myself waking up on the kitchen floor, bleary eyed, holding the empty aerosol can in my hand and trying to understand why the lyrics to "Karma Chameleon" are written in whip on the dishwasher.

Okay so the last part rarely actually happens, but still. Things get bad.

What about y'all? Is there a fake food that you still love?

This entire post is awesome. :bigsmile:

For me, it would have to be I honestly don't know what food I would choose. The more I think about it, the more I go, "Why would I eat that?" Though, Kraft Macaroni and Cheese (with SHAPED pasta, be is Scooby Doo, Spongebob, etc) is amazing. Yeah. I'd go with mac n cheese.
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Gotta catch 'em all.
    easy-cheese.jpg

WTF is that!? We don't have anything like that in Ireland. Which is for the best, by the looks of it!

You guys don't have Easy Cheese?! Oh honey, you've missed out!! hahahahaha It can't be eaten with a clean conscience, but once you start, its OVER!
  • wrests
    wrests Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Cream cheese is my downfall, for sure. I need to get around to just making it since it's in everything yummy that I want to bake!

Also, this sadly must go on the list...HOT CHOCOLATE! I was pretty sad when I read the label! Label on Hershey's Cocoa- Ingredients: Cocoa

Label on hot chocolate-
    Ingredients: solidified corn syrup, monophosphytal dihydrates...okay well all kinds of stuff I can't pronounce that put it on the naughty list. Now I just mix my own!
  • alexbusnello
    alexbusnello Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    too many to name.... :sad:
  • michwinger
    michwinger Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    My grilled cheese sandwiches must be made with processed cheese, cheap full fat kraft singles.

You betcha!!!
  • dreamer722
    dreamer722 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Gotta catch 'em all.
    easy-cheese.jpg

YUM YUM YUM ...

Oh ... and barbecue potato chips ... LOL ...
  • Julettashane
    Julettashane Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Swiss Rolls... I dont think anything in those things are real. But they are yummy with milk!
    omgsh i love swiss rolls
  • cseadovasquez
    Options
    I'm with the grilled cheese posters! Must have Kraft American singles and nothing else. Won't taste the same!
  • Val_from_OH
    Val_from_OH Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Cheetos - I can eat them by the bagful! Snack cakes too. I am from the Philly area, so we have Tastykakes - so good :heart:
  • YogaNikki
    YogaNikki Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti O's and meatballs. Who KNOWS what is in that, but I love it!! Lol!!
  • kaotik26
    kaotik26 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Hmmm I guess I still like bratwurst and sausages, although I have been eating the turkey kind more often. Ate a marshmallow(which I used to love) last night and went "bleck"!!
  • dreamer722
    dreamer722 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    i like processed cheese-like singles. haha.

oh yeah ... and this too ... LOL ...