So...What Can Happen In 2 Weeks?

Options

Replies

• HollisGrant
    HollisGrant Posts: 2,022 Member
    Options
    I love you and your attitude! You have inspired so many people here! Just keep on being you and it will all work out!
  • brassballa
    brassballa Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    YOU are Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Raw_Bean
    Raw_Bean Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Your story and finding your freedom made me teary! Absolutely love it and also love that you are sharing these moments with your husband who sounds amazing.

Way to go!
  • lallaloolly
    lallaloolly Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    i love your story, thank you for sharing it. it was just the type of thing i needed to read this morning. keep up the great work, you are an inspiration!
  • charlotte3176
    charlotte3176 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I loved reading your post!! I can't wait to read more. I'm so proud of you and you should be proud of yourself!!
  • rebeccaabel
    rebeccaabel Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! Congrats!
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    You are one FIERCE woman! You have my total admiration. I want more friends like YOU! No excuses, just get with it and do it. Sending you a friend request. I would be absolutely ecstatic to have you as a friend.
  • Lornamcs
    Lornamcs Posts: 10
    Options
    Your so brave, You deserve your new knees for your grit and determination. You have my respect and admiration.
  • denadawn
    denadawn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    All I can say is Wow Wow Wow. I so needed to read this today. I have not been on MFP for a long time. I think your story is truly amazing and it so touched me in my struggle. Unlike you I always wore a bathing suit, clear up to 330 lbs. Go figure. I had weight loss surgery Sept.1,2011 I have done well I have lost 127 pounds. All last summer I would not get into a bathing suit. I was so upset about all my loose skin. I would get in a bathing suit at 330 pounds and not a at 200 lbs. I have really struggled with this issue. Just last week my Granddaughter turned 7 years old and we planned a trip to a water park with my two Son's and all of my Grandchildren. I was just about making myself sick over it. The morning came and I put on my bathing suit. Each of my grandchildren asked me at different times if I was going swimming. I would just lift up my shirt and show them my suit. The knot in my stomach started to loosen with every smile from their beautiful faces. We had such a wonderful time. I love the water and as soon as I was in it I was so excited, just like a kid. I was on an inner tube and the kids pulled me all over the place, through water spouts, bubbles from below and right through the waterfalls laughing the whole time. I did a rafting ride and went into the wave area. I had more fun than I can ever remember. I still want to lose 30 more pounds so today I signed in again to chart my food. Imagine the first success story I read is yours. I think things always happen for a reason. Your story is so inspiring to me. I can not thank you enough for sharing all your joy and inspiring so many people to love themselves NO MATTER WHAT....Thank you so much for you honesty and inspiration. I will be following you for sure, I am not sure how to add pictures but when I do I will post them....Have a wonderful day....
  • PHATFOBIA
    PHATFOBIA Posts: 15
    Options
    Excellent! I feel so sad that you deprived yourself of the sheer pleasure of the sun and the water on your bare skin for so many years. No-one should ever feel they have to hide this way so people should think twice about commenting about anyone else's body in bathers or whatever. Live and let live. People should feel free to be as fat or think as they like, maybe then they'd feel more motivated ot change what they don't like. Your post proves that to fix yourself in whatever way you see fit be it health or even just appearance you need to accept yourself first as you are. You did that when you took those photos. You are much more likely to take better care of something you love and accept than something you despise. Keep up the good work and keep us informed.
  • lttappenn
    lttappenn Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    What a touching, inspirational story! I am so happy for you. And thank you, for your strength and courage. You are truly special and inspirational!
  • 03melissa05
    03melissa05 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful!!! What an amazing story.
  • caegem
    caegem Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    LOL..........Good for you!! Awesome!
  • wisebuys
    wisebuys Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You are simply delightful. I love reading your story and updates. Your swimming addiction is creating your rebirth. It will help you tremendously with your knee replacement (s) and once they are replaced you should feel absolutely fabulous. I do speak from experience, since I have had both hips replaced and use the pool for my rehab.
  • Jess830409
    Jess830409 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    This was absolutely the post I needed to read today - you are truly an inspiration and an amazingly beautiful person. Keep doing things that make you happy, you have an awesome support in your husband and the sky is the limit!! Much love and respect :)
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    This melted my heart! What an amazing hsuband you have, and how wonderful you must feel to finally have let go of the fear! It sounds like you have a long road ahead with the knee replacement surgery, but I have no doubts about you being able to hit your goals. Keep smiling that awesome smile!
  • flexdirectcpr
    flexdirectcpr Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You ROCK!
  • Iloveeyore78
    Iloveeyore78 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Tears in my eyes reading this! How amazing!!!! Thank you for sharing your amazing story and progress. The sky is the limit for you!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • NancyJeanSmith
    Options
    I love reading everything you have a desire to put on MFP!!! I'm so inspired by you, too!!! Young lady, you've done a fantastic job, with God's temple. You're new knees are just a hop, skip, and a jump away!!! God bless you and Ed!!!
  • pwnderosa
    pwnderosa Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Your smile in these photos tells the whole story! What an inspiration you and coach and your amazing positive attitudes are! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!