5'3 - 5'5 women Whats your goal?

Replies

• USLJH10
    USLJH10 Posts: 22 Member
    5'4" 177 pounds -goal is 145. 52 years old. size14 some 12's goal to be a size 8.
  • ShellK71
    ShellK71 Posts: 33
    I'm 5'3. When I started I was 230. I am under 200 now and started the site at 200. I would like to be in the 140-150 range. I have some muscle tone so I don't want to be lower than 130.
  • Bikermama2fourboys
    Bikermama2fourboys Posts: 7 Member
    I'm 5'2 3/4's (YES, that 3/4 is UBER important to me) I weigh 136 lbs and I'm 33 years old. I have 4 boys (10, 5 , 5, 3) I delivered my last son weighing 191 lbs. In February, I weighed 123lbs. I gained 13 lbs and it's hurting my self esteem. I started running again. I need to be pushed. I am SUPER anxious about the gym. I can't seem to do anything other than run on the treadmill because I feel like people are looking at me going "why is this idiot here". I feel awkward. I feel like I should be lean to enter the gym, which I know that sounds crazy :(

I'm doing this, for ME. My soulmate thinks I'm perfect the way I am, but it's ME who has an issue with it.

Also, after delivering my twins, my stomach ended up looking like an apron. I actually have 5-7 lbs of skin that hangs (This was determined by a plastic surgeon when I went for a consultation for a tummy tuck). My first son weighed 10.3 lbs, my twins were 6.5 and 6.1 and my last was 8.10.

I NEED to do this. My GOAL is to FEEL and LOOK lean. I want to be tighter. I don't care what the scale says. I don't want a muffin top anymore, I don't want my thighs to touch together. I don't want to be a fat biker. I want my kids to be proud of me and not be embarassed. I want to look HOT on my Harley gosh darnit!!!

Sorry for the long post....*sigh*
  • cmkell87
    cmkell87 Posts: 43 Member
    I'm 5'4 and my goal weight is ultimatley to be in a healthy BMI range which starts at 147. So after I reach that is just how I feel and look. My main goal is to work up to running a marathon :)

Stats:
    SW: 196
    CW: 170
    GW: 147
    UGW: 135?
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    5'5" 130 lb is my GW, but if I could make it to my UGW of 120 lb, that be awesome! Right now, as of my last weigh in, I'm 151 lb.
  • tenajh
    tenajh Posts: 208 Member
    Without reading all the replys, my goal is to get to 19% body fat by December, I am currently at 23%
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    I'm 5'5. My goal is to get down to 140.
  • Iam 36 yrs old, I weigh 216.2 I am 5"2" I had lost down to 178 but have gained a lot the past yr. I just won't to be happy with who I am an healthy so I can be around for my family friends .
  • ShedDaLbs72
    ShedDaLbs72 Posts: 5 Member
    5'4" and my goal weight is 175lbs. Currently 207lbs
  • scrttwtt
    scrttwtt Posts: 30
    I'm 5'3", my GW is 126, although I got to 122 last time I dieted and I still wasn't very happy with the way I looked.
  • 2vayla
    2vayla Posts: 26 Member
    I'm 5'5 and my ultimate goal is between 140/145
  • LynnB6770
    LynnB6770 Posts: 20
    I'm 5'3" and my goal weight is 130 but will be happy when I reach 140 :)
  • Tormor120
    Tormor120 Posts: 1 Member
    well I'm 5'2 my goal is to be about 100-110. Its really what you want, are you just wanting to tone out or are you wanting to loss a significant amount of weight.
  • I'm 5'4" and weigh 270. I'm just starting out and my goal is 145
  • I am 5'4" and my goal is 125. With that said I have been making a lot of head changes since starting this journey. I don't see myself skinny, I see myself fit with muscles. I want abs, defined calves and defined arms! Of course with those muscles comes inevitable muscle weight so I am OK with not being the weight my Dr. suggested would be good for me if it means getting the body I want in the long run. :)
  • lesliemiller0760
    lesliemiller0760 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm 5'3" and my starting weight is 188. I just started tracking my calories here. My CW is 184 but I am looking to get down to 130. I just cannot seem to get myself motivated to workout on a consistent basis.
  • neverquit33
    neverquit33 Posts: 52 Member
    I'm 5'3, starting weight was around 234 lbs. Currently I weight 155 (or 154) and my goal is 140. When I did my first metabolic testing at a wellness center, I told them my goal was 120-130 lbs. She basically said I would look too skinny and unhealthy if I went that far down because of my body composition. I want to look toned not just skinny My body loves to build muscle and I used to hate it, now i welcome it.
  • wvsweetgirl25143
    wvsweetgirl25143 Posts: 3 Member
    My goal is a healthy BMI, 18.5-24.9, which at 5'3" would be 104-141 pounds. I don't think I will ever get to that. I had a physician who specialized in weight loss who said based on my large frame and bone weight, that I needed to weigh 162 pounds to "carry" my bones in a health way. He had some fancy scale that weighed bone, muscle, water, and fat. He said that the water weight should always be about the same and the bone weight doesn't really change, but I should work to lower the fat weight and increase the muscle weight by eating more protein - so my muscles could carry my bones. Hmmm. It makes sense, but weighing 162 I would still be over the "right" BMI!?!?!
    Personally, I was stuck at 227 for about the last 5 years. My max was up to 343 when my son was born 10 years ago, but over the years I lost some here and there. I started really working on it and I got down to 197 in November. Then I met my loving boyfriend who likes to feed me and 7 months later I am back up to 222 and I am NOT happy about it. (He gained weight too, so haha! LOL!)
    So here I am...
    My short term goal is to get back under 200.
    My long term goal is to get to the 162 the doctor recommended.
    My ultimate goal would be to get below 141 - I anticipate the likelihood of that as to my finding a unicorn in my yard!
    :)

p.s. Any suggestions would be appreciated...and friend requests, the more reinforcement the merrier!
  • scrttwtt
    scrttwtt Posts: 30
    I'm 5'3" and my starting weight is 188. I just started tracking my calories here. My CW is 184 but I am looking to get down to 130. I just cannot seem to get myself motivated to workout on a consistent basis.

You should try walking. It's good fun if you listen to some music, and a half hour walk can make a big difference. I'm not very active, and can't afford a gym membership or anything like that, but I find it easy to fit walking into my day.
  • pjowkar
    pjowkar Posts: 36 Member
    I'm 5'3" with a current weight of 128, goal weight of 120.