5'3 - 5'5 women Whats your goal?

Options
What's you goal weight?

I am struggling to pick one between 135-145, I settled at 140 for now., but I have a one time pass with a trainer r tonight so this will change. I'm 5'4 medium built, top heavy with a big high booty =)

Replies

• whitetiger011680
    whitetiger011680 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and according to the charts I should be around 125-140. My fantasy goal is 130 but I think that may be a bit too small for me with my build. I have a medium build with a lot of muscle mass. I'm one of those people that even when I didn't weigh a lot I was still heavy if you know what I mean. I'm solid I guess you might say so if I never reach 130 I won't cry. May have to settle for 145-150.
  • loueloua82
    loueloua82 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5", and my goal weight is 140. From everything I have read it says 125-145 is the best for my height. I have a large frame, large chect and am quite muscular. I feel that if I am comfortable and feel good about myself at a higher weight than 140 I will be happy. I think we focus too much on numbers. I must admit I weigh myself way too often, I guess it's the best way to see your exact results. Anyways, I think every person is different, we all have very different builds. The important thing is to make sure you are healthy and are happy at what you see in the mirror.
  • saycora
    Options
    i am 5'5 and cun=rrently at 190. my goal is 160. i have been 140 before and it did not look good on me. i want to be health, feel good, and wear a bikini this summer:happy:
  • katy898
    katy898 Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and my goal weight is around 115-125, depending on how much muscle I gain and loose. I gain muscle fairly easily and I'm pretty dense (I sink in water). Im not fixated on a particular number I just want a really flat stomach and look great.
  • Smackdownthepounds
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and my goal is 150... I look very thin at 150 and I fit in a 7. I can't see myself getting smaller than that. But who knows! I'll be happy at 150.
  • BodybyPlants
    BodybyPlants Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" and I currently weigh about 124-125 (it fluctuates a lot). My goal weight is 120... =)
  • hsk1019
    hsk1019 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" - my goal is 125. I'm at 130 right now. Started at 150 - I may do more toning than cardio once I hit 125.
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" and am shooting for anywhere between 130-140. :)
  • Terresa
    Terresa Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Back on the Site, need encouragement
    So I have used this site before and it has really worked. I recently got out of the navy, and I have gained so much weight. I carry the weight well, but who wants to carry unwanted weight around, I have siatic nerve pain and because of my ankle surgery it has been an long hard battle to fight the bulge or fat. I recently purchased a treaclimber and want to lose almost 70lbs within the next year. My short goal is 30lbs by July. Here I go. I will try to log in at least once a week to update my progress. Here I go again.
  • Jazzyrose77
    Jazzyrose77 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    5'4 currently at 151 but my goal is 140lbs
  • laursey
    laursey Posts: 307
    Options
    I'm 5'4. I weight anywhere between 129 and 127. 129 is my goal but I like a buffer of a couple of pounds so I don't stress about the numbers : )

6143704.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • hsk1019
    hsk1019 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4. I weight anywhere between 129 and 127. 129 is my goal but I like a buffer of a couple of pounds so I don't stress about the numbers : )

Laursey - LOVE your picture, that's great!!
  • Mikaylarae27
    Mikaylarae27 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    5'4" and my goal is 125...but I'm not completely hooked on the weight goal...if I weighed 150 and was ripped with little fat, Id take that.
  • karmakim
    Options
    I' 5'4" somewhere between 125 and 135 but feeling good and looking good are my end all beat all goals!
  • panduhburr
    panduhburr Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    5'3. 125-130. As long as I look and feel healthy..and that might even be at 140. I haven't been below 150 in a very long time so we'll see!
  • Thinkingthin10
    Options
    5'4, my ultimate goal is 110 :) or any weight where I finally have a flat stomach...
  • learningtolove
    learningtolove Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    IM 5'3" ish. My goal is 110 - I am small framed with no booty to speak of . I reached my goal of 110 last summer and after some personal issues I went back up around 115-116,I have been sitting there since December so Im thinking it might be my bodys happy weight,so I am focusing more on toning at the gym while continuing my calorie deficit,if its meant to come off it will.
  • KickingDarkness
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and currently 146 my goal is 120. That's what I weighed when I was fit and looked healthy.
  • fatnomo100
    Options
    I'm 5'3. Started at 240lbs. 204 as of now.....aiming for 140:smile:
  • TenaciousTracey
    TenaciousTracey Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5. My goal is 130. It's right in the middle of my healthy range and if I gain a few pounds, I'd still be okay. I chose 130 because at that weight, I recover quickly from everything, sickness, soreness, injury, etc., with little to no joint pain PLUS, shopping is more fun. ;)