5'3 - 5'5 women Whats your goal?

Options

Replies

• tweety46
    Options
    How do you get your "ticker" to show up under your posts?
  • petreebird
    petreebird Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" (well, almost :wink: ) and my original gw was 119. But when I started eating better AND exercising I realized that I would probably do better sticking to around 123, going into maintenance and toning up from there. Unfortunately, MFP calculated my maintenance calories way too low and I lost another 1.5 lbs. So now I'm sitting at about 120.5. I can definitely tell it's a bit much. So I manually upped my calories and we shall see. Really I just want to tone up from here and get some definition. :happy:
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be at 140... I'm around 160 now... D: 20 more to go!
  • SammyPacks
    Options
    My goal is to be at 140... I'm around 160 now... D: 20 more to go!

Btw I'm 5'5
  • SammyPacks
    Options

Go to your settings when in the forum section of MFP :P
  • STurbs33
    STurbs33 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and I'm going for 130.
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Around 100. I'm 5'5". My *secret* goal is about 80.

Please don't do this!!! my sister did and she ended up almost dying... It's just not worth it!
  • lemonllama
    lemonllama Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    5'5" and 125ish... as close to it as I can get without totally completely losing all of my "upper" weight...

I'd be more if I could just really tone my legs and not lose my chest all of the way (it's the first to go, sad!)
  • tweety46
    Options

Go to your settings when in the forum section of MFP :P
    THANKS!!! :happy:
  • thesameas
    thesameas Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and currently weigh 53 kilos, or 116.6 lbs. Typing it out it sounds light but I'm currently unhappy with my body. I'm looking to loose anything from 3-5 kilos (which is about 8-10 lbs, I think) and tone up my stomach and arms.

I know 116 lbs is lower than a lot of peoples goal weights, but I still feel kkind of 'chubby' at this weight. There is a picture on my profile if anyone wants to see.
  • sykin
    sykin Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and reaching toward 130. Chances are likely I'll hit 140 and stop though. LOL
  • Lolamako
    Lolamako Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Between 5'3 and 5'4 depending on who measures me, my goal is 118. I'm not stuck on a number, more on a "look" and I've seen other ladies at my height and that weight and I like how they look. So that is a tentative goal. Currently 129, down from 162.
  • trina433
    Options
    Right now I am at 140 and my goal is 125. I haven't seen that weight since high school!! :smile: i am just starting out so hoepfully by May i will have that goal reached!!
  • carcrsh
    carcrsh Posts: 70
    Options
    5'5 and my goal is 125. Healthy weight and the smallest I'll have been. I have small boobs and am pretty average with slight muscle. Around a size 9-10 at my current weight of 154
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 5'4" and my goal weight is 140.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Im 5'3" with a goal weight of 110
  • Frogger0828
    Options
    I'm 5'3" (almost) and my ultimate goal is about 125-130. That's right in the middle of my healthy BMI range.
  • chondrat
    chondrat Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and right now weigh 145....my goal is 140. However, at 145lbs, it doesn't feel or look like I weigh that much. So I'm slowly accepting that 145 is about were I should be and can maintain.
  • tnvolsfan74
    tnvolsfan74 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    5' 3" and my goal is about 145, but I would be happy at 150. I carry my weight proportionately and I am stocky with a medium to large frame, and top heavy. The last time I was 145 I was in a size 6. I would be tickled in a 6, but perfectly happy as a healthy size 8. I suppose I am not hung up on a specific number.
  • QueenRee
    QueenRee Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Around 100. I'm 5'5". My *secret* goal is about 80.

Are you serious? I'm a registered nurse and my best advice I can give you is to speak with a physician, dietician, and therapist. I don't think 80lbs is a safe weight for any adult unless you are under 5'0