5'3 - 5'5 women Whats your goal?

Options

Replies

• loueloua82
    loueloua82 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Back on the Site, need encouragement
    So I have used this site before and it has really worked. I recently got out of the navy, and I have gained so much weight. I carry the weight well, but who wants to carry unwanted weight around, I have siatic nerve pain and because of my ankle surgery it has been an long hard battle to fight the bulge or fat. I recently purchased a treaclimber and want to lose almost 70lbs within the next year. My short goal is 30lbs by July. Here I go. I will try to log in at least once a week to update my progress. Here I go again.

I recently bought a treadclimber myself. I am starting to get better on it, but it definitely kicks your butt. Good luck!
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    5ft 3 trying for 120 would be happy at 125 though
  • pg1girl
    pg1girl Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and my goal is 132
  • annalistic
    annalistic Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4". My goal is 135-140. Right now I'm 143 and haven't lost more than 5 pounds in the last 6 months. I'm pretty happy with where I am right now, and I'm not stressing about losing. I'm really happy that I'm able to maintain. My goal is to lose another 5-10 lbs, however long that takes.
  • liz3marie
    liz3marie Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Im 5ft 4, I currently weigh 152. I wanna get to 130 but for now my goals to around 140~145 right now because im getting my wedding dress next weekend and my weddings in may. If it needs any altering it takes 16~20 weeks to get done o.0....so.from next weekend I cant lose a whole loe more...kinda want tobe at 130 when I get married and I know I can make it there before then but I want my dress to fit perfect
  • HisButterfly
    HisButterfly Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and according to the charts I should be around 125-140. My fantasy goal is 130 but I think that may be a bit too small for me with my build. I have a medium build with a lot of muscle mass. I'm one of those people that even when I didn't weigh a lot I was still heavy if you know what I mean. I'm solid I guess you might say so if I never reach 130 I won't cry. May have to settle for 145-150.

Same story here.....5'4" and will never be in the mid to low range of my "healthy weight range". I am eventually hoping for the high end which I guess is about 140#. I am very solid under my extra weight. Even when I was a size 8 and wearing the exact same pair of pants as my friend I weighed a good 20# or so more than her, but you would not have known to look at me. My Dad is the same way, and now my 10 year old daughter. It is what it is I guess, but makes picking a goal weight a bit of an ever changing thing. When I get to it I will know by how I feel and look and not what the scale says!!
  • EbonyEthereal
    Options
    i'm 5'4" and i'm shooting for 130. i'm another one of those busty, muscular types, so i doubt that i'll ever be less than that and be eating & exercising in a healthy way. but u never kno, maybe my body will surprise me. however, ppl say that i look about 20 lbs lighter than i actually am, so i don't really kno that i WANT to weigh less than 130, lol. time will tell.
  • BuffLoveWinning
    BuffLoveWinning Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 4 And my goal is 140 for now... But then it will be130. And maybe 125 if I can do it... But I'm not looking forward to no boobs so well see lol
  • mwilbur27
    Options
    If I were you I would test your body fat percentage and base your goal off the information you find. I'm almost 5'6 (but not quite....damn) and my original goal based on what I was reading on charts was 150. Right now I'm at 208. I've always been a bit of a chubby jock. After getting my body fat percentage I found out that if I reached 150lbs while maintaining my lean body mass I would be at 10% body fat. Little much for me. So now Im shooting for 175 and reevaluating along the way.
  • marcia724
    marcia724 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0 and my goal is 110. I've been 105 before and I felt great. . . since I'm older now I'm not sure I can get back that low. . . but we'll see!
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" heading for 120. I was 120 for years and it wears well for me.
  • Chika_2015
    Chika_2015 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Around 100. I'm 5'5". My *secret* goal is about 80.

I think My jaw just dropped!!!!!! I'm not judging but ummmmmm.....well.....isn't that.....Okay i won't judge. #thatisall
  • MissShell1220
    MissShell1220 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My goal is between 140-150. Once I get there I may decide to go further but for now I think that is ok.
  • ALH1981
    ALH1981 Posts: 538 Member
    Options

80 at 5"5 is very dangerous?
  • pixiesx3
    pixiesx3 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 1/2" :laugh: I started my journey 106 days ago at 307. My goal is 160-165 and then I will reassess. That last 20-40 pounds is another journey in itself! I want to see what my body looks like and my overall health is before going any farther.
  • Runningirl7284
    Runningirl7284 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and my first goal is 135 :)
  • Runningirl7284
    Runningirl7284 Posts: 274 Member
    Options

Please be careful! This would be considered underweight for your heigth! :( Don't jeopardize your health
  • kasiopea35
    Options
    Hi! I'm new on here and in serious need of a "buddy." I am 5'4" and stared out at 182. My current weight is 149 and my goal weight is between 130- 135. I have a large frame and very curvy. I weighed 135 before and I know that was my best. I feel great about losing over 30 lbs but the last 15- 20 is starting to get really hard. I need to mix it up! I had heard about this site and got the impression that you find friends with similar goals to check up on, etc. I don't have any friends or family who are even trying to lose weight. (I live in a skinny world!) I think it would be a good motivator. Anyway, I have a toddler & a baby so, this is a baby weight + trying to be healthy, finally, kinda thing! Thanks & good luck to all you ladies!
  • tweety46
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and my goal weight is 130! That's what I weighed before I had my 3 kids. I still have about 40 pounds to lose!!
  • MzColie
    MzColie Posts: 17
    Options
    I am 5'4 my goal weight is between 125 and 130 can't decide yet going with 125 for now:smile: