My husband is SABOTAGING me!

Options
Calliope610
Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
Last night after my SL workout and a 5K walk, I came home to find my husband getting ready to go to the grocery store to buy a gallon of whole milk and some cookies. And he asks me "Can I get you anything, some ice cream or sherbet?"

I couldn't believe it!! Didn't he know that I just busted my *kitten* working out and I sure as hell didn't need some ice cream to stick back on said *kitten*!!

So I told him "No, thank you. I think I'm just gonna make a protein shake w/ bananas and blue berries." And I did.

Just what was he thinking!!??!!

Probably thinking "Hey, she had a good workout, maybe she wants a little treat. Not that a serving of ice cream or sherbet will undo her consistent efforts. Besides, she's an adult, and she can exercise a bit of self-restraint and just so "no".

I :heart: my husband, cuz yeah, sometimes I want that ice cream and I :heart: when he goes to the store to get it for me.

Replies

• rciszek
    rciszek Posts: 134
    Options
    Maybe he was thinking he could get you some low fat sherbet or some "skinny cow" ice cream. Though you worked out something like that with minimal calories would be satisfying but not blow your whole day. I know my hubby has done that for me before, kept it "light" for me.....at least I hope that might have been the thought.... :-)
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    Divorce.
  • shaleyn
    shaleyn Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Probably thinking "Hey, she had a good workout, maybe she wants a little treat. Not that a serving of ice cream or sherbet will undo her consistent efforts. Besides, she's an adult, and she can exercise a bit of self-restraint and just so "no".

This is good... :flowerforyou: