So...What Can Happen In 2 Weeks?

Options

Replies

• Hanfordrose
    Hanfordrose Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    You are a beautiful person and so very brave. Can I also add, I think your husband is amazing. I read your previous post where you first wrote about getting into the costume and swimming and your husband was so supportive and there for you, it's heart warming. He looks so proud standing next to you in the photo. :flowerforyou:

Ed has been bragging to just about everybody...about how much weight Sue (that's me) has lost. Just yesterday, he was telling someone at the pool, "Sue does laps almost every day. She sets a goal and doesn't stop swimming 'til she gets it. She is 68 years old and swims for A WHOLE HOUR STRAIGHT." Yep, he is proud of his wife...the one he calls Mama most of the time.
  • Hanfordrose
    Hanfordrose Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    You are one brave lady and have just proven that it is this beautiful smile that really defines you.

I think your Ed deserves a hug every morning: remind him what a blessing it is for you to have him near. I believe that you are a lucky lady and that he deserves to know that! ;).

Don't you worry. I never let Special Ed forget how much I love him. He is the best hubbie in the world and the greatest gift that God ever gave me...short of my own salvation.
  • EvilFeevil
    EvilFeevil Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Way to go, Sue! :happy:
  • Britterboo22
    Britterboo22 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Im so proud of you!!!
    And so glad to be part of your MFP Crew!!!
    I love reading your posts and updates!
    youre such an lovely lady!
  • luvs2teachincali
    luvs2teachincali Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Wow! wOw! woW! :flowerforyou: I LOVED reading your story. I am so glad you shared it. Keep swimming and enjoying life!! What an inspiration.
  • Aweaver1990
    Options
    You are a beautiful and inspirational woman I have read Alot of your posts and your attitude is so positive its contagious :) !!!!!!!! Thank you for posting
  • cleotherio
    cleotherio Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I also love reading your posts. Congrats on your success so far, and you are definitely as inspiration to a lot of people here!
  • GamerLady
    GamerLady Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Great Job! What a wonderful and inspiring, person you are.
  • mistyblu13
    mistyblu13 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    you go girl!! brought tears to my eyes! Oh that everyone could feel so free of those fears :) thank you for passing on your story to inspire us all!! Good luck on your surgery though I am sure you wont need any luck and will doing 5k's in no time:)
  • Kreider86
    Kreider86 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I saw a previous post of yours about conquering the bathing suit.. can I just say how remarkable you are! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • weinbagel
    weinbagel Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful! Love this story.
  • AubreySue81
    AubreySue81 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Incredibly inspiring! :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Congrats on your wonderful achievements and thank-you so much for sharing your story. :happy:
  • kylamaries
    kylamaries Posts: 291
    Options
    This is such a lovely thread, thank you for sharing! It's nice to see you're trying to make a difference in your life, but it's GREAT to see you're having fun with it! :happy: With your glowing personality and positive attitude, there's not a doubt in my mind that you will reach 170 someday!
  • colorfulcupcakes
    colorfulcupcakes Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    LOVE!
  • gold566
    gold566 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I always look forward to your posts. They are uplifting, encouraging and always match your brilliant smile.
  • mlopez9561
    mlopez9561 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in tears! I know exactly how you feel. You are a brave woman, congrats!!! :flowerforyou:
  • apcartwright
    apcartwright Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Way to go, it is so inspiring to hear your story and am so glad that you have been able to hop over this hurdle, good luck and keep up the great work. My favorite workout is deepwater work out that I do 4 times a week, there are people from 16 to 80 doing it. I also had tears when I read your thread.
  • amylb0822
    amylb0822 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hurray for you! Reading this made me smile!!!
  • divaindy
    divaindy Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You go girl! You will make all your goalsYOU have the right mindset and a great support at home...and that is all you need.
  • elsaholm
    elsaholm Posts: 1
    Options
    You are amazing!! I am going through the loss of motivation stage right now, and you my dear have made me rethink that! You and your husband make an amazing team, and congrats on being so brave!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!