Replies

• rumplesnat
    rumplesnat Posts: 372
    Options
    4 to go and they are hanging on for dear life! :huh:
  • heykatieben
    heykatieben Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Me! Friend me! :) I'd love to see before/after pics too of the last 10 pounds. Anyone have photos, or links to inspiring photos?
  • Avia16
    Avia16 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm a great motivator and my diary is open.
  • mwilcox1
    mwilcox1 Posts: 10
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!

Started at 150 before getting on here.

Currently at 137 and goal #1 is 125. I'm 5'4.
  • keatsgeckos
    Options
    Yup, me too. About 6lbs to go to goal and for the last 3 weeks I've been bouncing around with the same pound and a half. Yet despite the scale, my body is continuing to lean out. So, I keep pushing on. It's not like I'm going to be able to slack off once I get to goal. (And I expect that may be part of why the weight loss stalled. I expect I got comfortable and the portion sizes got a bit lax.)
  • Poprocket_2012
    Options
    i'm down to my last 10lbs now too
  • mia4502
    mia4502 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Well, I am at 137 and I shooting for 124. I have a little over 10 to lose. :)
  • Cheerleader103
    Options
    I am just starting out on this website, I have cheered all my life... I'm decently skinny but I want to look toned and loose those few extra pounds. All of your success stories really make me feel better, and help me have confidence in my self that I can do it. Thank you guys so much. Please message me!
  • neuro_nut
    neuro_nut Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    me me me!!!!
    i'm also 5'6... bouncing from 126-131 for the last year or so.
    really want to be around 115-120... we'll see :/
  • CAME1
    CAME1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat...Been trying to get those 10 off for about 6 months now, I was at 122 in Jan and last month I was at 129 again
    I've been trying to get back on track with exercise and good eating so, it would be nice to see how we progress and any tips will be more than welcome here, let's keep pushing
    :(
  • Tigg1011
    Tigg1011 Posts: 146
    Options
    ughhhh me! 5'2.5 143 and loooking to get to 130! I was 138 before I upped my cals to 1500 and started exercising everyday for the past 2 months almost, now I am up 5.5 lbs?! Annoying to say the least. Very frustrating.
  • Cylinda30
    Cylinda30 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I am trying to get my last 10 pound down and it is so frustrated. I need the extra boost as well. :frown:
  • echeverria1973
    echeverria1973 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm there too! I revamped my workout and my food intake, that seemed to work for me. But I think my workout had more more of an impact in moving the scale. I was already eating healthy, I just went completely vegitarian.
  • pjp1125
    pjp1125 Posts: 313
    Options
    I am, although at this point I've determined that I might not need to lose that much more. I'm playing it by ear.
  • Winston1717
    Winston1717 Posts: 184
    Options
    I am trying the last 12-15lbs . 5-11 201. 48 yrs old switching workout and food up to get down the home stretch. Originally lost 50.
  • mandeenicoleb
    mandeenicoleb Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    On my last 5, maybe 10!
  • xstarxdustx
    xstarxdustx Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    -hand raise- Yep, working on roughly the last 10 as well. Active mfp people, please feel free to add.
  • jaina08
    jaina08 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I need to lose the last 10 lbs too. It's so frustrating! I'm at a plateau right now. I need to change my eating habits!
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I'm working on the last little bit. Less lb goal and more I want to see 18% BF. I'm about 1.5% away. Feel free to add :)
  • sparrow0716
    Options
    Hoping to lose my last ten by September (1 year from the start of my journey) by ramping up my cardio into interval training. Gonna keep watching this thread for more tips.