What does your healthy breakfast look like?

Options
Trying to get ideas for breakfast...I would love to hear what your healthy breakfast looks like??!!

Me: Egg whites, turkey bacon, veggies OR protein shake

Replies

• jassoi
    jassoi Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    oatmeal with water, sprinkle of protein powder, some fruit and green tea.
  • _benjammin
    _benjammin Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    p.jpg
    Intermittent Fasting, no breakfast for me and healthy as ever.
  • grantsmommy
    grantsmommy Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I eat the same thing almost everyday... oatmeal with almond milk, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ground flaxseed. Sometimes I add almonds. Soo yummy!!!
  • divaindy
    divaindy Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal,flax seed,chia seed,and bee pollen and an apple.
  • packersdan
    packersdan Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    3 hardboiled eggs and some fresh fruit (about 1.5 cups)
  • rlp1975
    rlp1975 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    One cup of egg whites cooked in 1/2 tbs coconut oil. 2 slices of sprouted grain ezekiel bread with 2 tbs almond butter. Coffee black..... my favorite!
  • holly0613
    holly0613 Posts: 1
    Options
    I eat the same thing nearly every morning: whole wheat sandwich thin with a fried egg and a large grapefruit
  • camaroMDR
    camaroMDR Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    A cup of wheaties with a half cup of skim milk.....Then I work out for a lot and I can gorge down whatever food I want and still lose weight :wink:
  • Patti1023
    Patti1023 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    During the week I always have a 100 calorie pouch of oatmeal, & some fruit. On weekends I splurge & have 2 of the lowest calorie toaster waffles I can find with sugar free syrup, & either 3 slices of microwave bacon or 2 sausage patties that are made of some kind of meat subsitute (soy?).
  • Jaulen
    Jaulen Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Today was 1/2 c old fashioned oats, half a banana, 1T chopped walnuts, cinnamon, and a cup of skim milk, black coffee.

Tomorrow I'm planning on a toaster waffle topped with 1T real maple syrup, two cooked egg whites, and two applegate farms chicken breakfast sausages....(like a McDonalds mcGriddle, yum!) with black coffee and a cup of skim milk. (Planning....since I may not get to eat that if I sleep in again)
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    this morning i made blueberry greek yogurt pancakes.

bisquick healthy heart mix
    2 5.3 oz containers yoplait vanilla greek yogurt
    8oz healthy balance cranberry juice (didn't have enough milk so got creative)
    cup blueberries
    flaxseed meal instead of egg

YUMMY!
  • Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    3 egg omelet with a cup of fresh orange, red, and green bell peppers, make with cream, cheese, and butter.
  • blueboxblues
    blueboxblues Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    We make a breakfast casserole that feeds the two of us Monday-Friday - eggs, cheese, spinach, broccoli, bacon. Easy to grab on the way out the door too!
  • michellechawner
    Options
    doTERRA protein shake with almond milk, crushed oats, and some fruit.

Or 3 eggs with turkey sausage on the weekends, if I have time to cook!
  • Amberlynnek
    Amberlynnek Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Fage Plain yogurt 0%, Fresh cut strawberries, fresh blueberries, 1/2 tbsp Agave Nectar, 1/2 c Granola or cereal like special k. All mixed together. I usually eat it slowly at my desk first thing in the morning and it holds me until my morning snack and sometimes even lunch.
  • jamfan
    jamfan Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Banana w/ 2 tbs natural peanut butter w/ Whey protein mixed into skim milk
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    My favorite breakfast is granola, greek yogurt, flax seed and lots of berries.
  • shierrarobin
    shierrarobin Posts: 181
    Options
    2 eggs, 2 slices of whole wheat bread, and a banana.
    or
    Low fat and low calorie Chocolate chip pancakes with Mrs Butterworth Lite syrup and a banana
    or
    Low fat and low calorie red velvet pancakes with cream cheese frosting and a banana.
    or (if I'm feeling lazy)
    Some Fruity Dino Bites cereal with 0% milk

I really like pancakes and I eat between 3 and 4 bananas a day.
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    I eat pretty much same thing 2 servings JohnMcain steel cut oats and I mix in 1 serving Fage 2 percent plain yogurt
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Lots of water with lemon. Followed by coffee with raw honey, coconut milk and coconut oil blended in... I usually eat around lunch time it is often bacon, eggs, bone broth with an egg yolk stirred in, chutney, or lacto-fermented pickles , kombucha or some other ferment and a probiotic tablet ..My menu is pretty stange I know lol. I am doing the GAPS diet for healing.. If I were a normal type gal I would probably eat greek yogurt and fruit in the am.