Slim in 6 ??? How do I list it

Options
So I started doing the slim in 6 series and also eating the extra calories to make up the difference. In the beginning I did gain a little but then I lost it and now I am not going anywhere again, only after a week and a half. I am not sure if maybe I am listing it wrong in my exercise log and maybe I am just not getting enough or too much extra calories.

Has anybody on here been doing the slim in 6 and if so what do you list it as on your exercise log? how many more calories do you eat?

Replies

• cuteduck223
    cuteduck223 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started it too... somewhere I saw someone posted it as 30 minutes of circuit training so that is what i did.
  • nle2
    nle2 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I love slim in 6!! I just started the series again. It seems like it's my "go-to" workout. This time around...I'm gonna try to get thru all SIX weeks!
  • LJP1982
    LJP1982 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    EIther get a heart rate monitor so you know exactly what you're burning, or figure out a gross calorie intake instead of dealing with all the net calorie confusion. Good luck!
  • crazeedeysi
    crazeedeysi Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I just started today and I loved it. I added it as an exercise under cardio. I use a heart rate monitor and went according to that for the calories burned.
  • jaq_attaq
    jaq_attaq Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I love Si6! I just re-started it yesterday after not doing it for year(s). But, boy does it work. I used it about 10 years ago and lost 80lbs when combining it with diet and running. Of course here I am again trying to lose those same 80lbs again.... Help me, Debbie! : )

I might friend y'all who are doing it right now too.