I'm in ONEderland!

Options
I said to myself that I wasn't going to do a thread until I reached my goal, but I can't contain the joy!

I started this weight loss journey (seriously) in early January of this year. This morning I stepped on the scale and saw that I was in the 100s, something I haven't seen since my early college years. I couldn't stop the happy tears! :) It is definitley a surreal feeling. I hit a plateau for the last month, holding steady at the same weight for 4 weeks straight and it was driving me crazy because I was still working my hardest. I was about to give up but I have a very supportive friend who convinced me to continue on the journey. It took a lot of talking myself into it, but upping the calories was the key.

I just want to thank EVERYONE who has posted their success stories. I wouldn't have pushed through and kept it up if it wasn't for you! I WILL, one day, have an after picture.

HW: 250
Weight starting on MFP: 240
GW: 160ish?
Current weight: 199.4!!!!!!!!
Height: 5'6"

Replies

• katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is a great achievement - celebrate!
  • brassballa
    brassballa Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!!!!! YOU rock
  • luulu1999
    luulu1999 Posts: 119
    Options
    woooo whooo!!!
  • shelly21012001
    shelly21012001 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!! That is awesome and you are an inspiration to me!!! :)
  • ItsSlimpossible12
    ItsSlimpossible12 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Sorry for the double posting, not sure how that happened. First time post blunders...
  • kfheston78
    kfheston78 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I LOVE seeing posts like these! I've just begun my journey. I have 110 lbs. to lose and have lost 14 so far. Enjoy EVERY milestone. Sing EVERY success from the rafters of your heart. Because you NEVER know just who might need YOUR story to help THEIRS! Thanks again, and CONGRATS ON YOUR LOSSES!!!
  • Cutemisscoco
    Options
    Yay!!
  • shimmer615
    shimmer615 Posts: 55
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! and welcome to ONEderland!!! Great job and I wish you continued success!
  • madamecj82
    madamecj82 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! CONGRATULATIONS! :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • BikerGirlElaine
    BikerGirlElaine Posts: 1,631 Member
    Options
  • BikerGirlElaine
    BikerGirlElaine Posts: 1,631 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! It's such a big milestone. I'm glad you shared it with us!
  • fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Congrats, keep up the hard work!
  • holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Soooooooo Happy for You!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work!!
  • jenf235
    jenf235 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you!!!! I hit there last month and I had those same happy tears! I just started upping my calories two days ago because I had a bit of an unhealthy episode that made me realize I wasn't giving my body what it needed. I'm hoping to have the same results as you and break through another plateau. Congrats to you on an amazing moment!!!
  • kyoung1908
    kyoung1908 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I hope to be with you soon in Onederland!!! I'm at 202.8 right now!! Maybe in another week and a half hopefully!!!
  • furniem
    furniem Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is a big accomplishment! I too cried the tears of joy when I hit Onderland!

Be very proud of all you have accomplished!
  • RAEQ127
    RAEQ127 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Onederland is HUGE! Congrats!!!!
  • NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    BAM!!! congrats!!!
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!! I can't wait to be in ONEderland again.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!