Doing it again and again and again!!!!

Options
I'm a mum with 2 young girls. Before I started trying to get pregnant I was motivated, fit and healthy going to the gym regularly and eating right. When I started trying for my first child I had a lot of problems. This included 3 miscarriages before finally being able to keep a baby. This sent me into a deep depression which I seem to have not recovered from causing me to lose all motivation and enthusiasm. I started using food as a crutch and when I started to lose weight I found myself eating all the bad foods again and putting that weight back on.

Well, I have finally had enough of being overweight. I am short and the weight shows. I need to stop hiding behind the food and come out in the open. This is where fitness pal comes into play.... I hope!!! NO, it will.:wink:

Replies

• iamanne
    iamanne Posts: 67
    Options
    Its easy to use food as a crutch and as comfort. I do the same. Its just a matter of finding comfort in healthier way, which we can totally do, if we set our minds to it. You can do it!!!
  • celtic_chick
    Options
    You're still trying to lose AND motivated...and that's a good thing. :smile: I use food as a crutch, too, and am learning to do other things instead of reaching for food. You can do this.....I know you can! If you'd like to "friend" me, I'd be happy to be part of your support system.