18 weeks in, 43.4lbs down. Loving the changes! (with pics)

Options

Replies

• nono422
    nono422 Posts: 2
    Options
    I have revisited myfitnesspal from many,many months of absence. I appreciate you sharing your success as it has given me inspiration and hope for me to follow through with my goals. My downfall is exercise and drinking water. Keeping the food journal has been improving and watching the scale drop is encouraging. NOW, to add the exercise will only get better. Again, thanks for sharing your success and keep up the good work making yourself healthier and looking great as you do it!
  • SHEEZLUVLLY
    SHEEZLUVLLY Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Yessss. You look simply beautiful.
  • EA1979
    EA1979 Posts: 25
    Options
    You look great, well done! :-) Going strong and getting stronger by the sounds of it! Do you mind me asking whether you're doing exercise alongside dieting? You look like you've really toned up as well as losing the weight.
  • meaghan2008
    meaghan2008 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    You look great !
  • 1lexisva
    1lexisva Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    wow!!!!
  • RunAmock
    RunAmock Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I am so impressed!! Great job!!
  • farida1960
    farida1960 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!
  • caseyclark3
    Options
    Awesome! I'm down 45 too. Trying to get the last 20 off for a while now but it has been much tougher than the first 45. I've been doing Insanity. Let me tell ya, it's insane.
  • jenster2373
    Options
    Inspirational! Thank you so much for sharing!!
  • heatherpg47
    heatherpg47 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Wow great work!
  • KoGettinFit
    KoGettinFit Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    How tall are you?

I'm 5'8"

and thanks to everyone who responded. I know I loved seeing peoples progress and before/after photos so even if I can just give someone a little motivation... then my job is done! :)

I would never have guess you to weigh over 200, you are ROCKIN it!!! CONGRATS & wishing you much more success!!!
  • Lacey_Cakes
    Lacey_Cakes Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    holy toledo that's inspiring!
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Dang girl, such a huge change!
  • Fredducharme
    Fredducharme Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great job...keep it up. I found even the days you don't want to exercise, just show up and start, its amazing what happens. Before long your finished and your proud of yourself. Again great journey!
  • Raw_Bean
    Raw_Bean Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Great work! You look fantastic!
  • Leah_Alexis
    Leah_Alexis Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look fantastic!
  • MissEBK
    MissEBK Posts: 23
    Options
    As I approach the halfway point in my weight loss and fitness journey, my mind is starting to get used to the changes my body has gone through. I'm finally starting to realize that I actually do look fairly decent now, and it's making me so much more excited for the end results! I've had my bouts of weakness and doubt. But I've realized I'm so much stronger than I ever realized. When all is said and done, when you're finally doing this for YOU and not anyone else... you WILL succeed!

Even if this only gives hope to one person, I want to inspire others as much as other people's pictures has inspired me!

Everyone have a wonderful Wednesday! :flowerforyou:

This was taken in October 2012 at my heaviest...probably around 270-280lbs... yikes! :embarassed:

OLDPIC_zpsc46e4d2d.png

progress, before @ 262.2lbs in Feb 2013 and last week @ 220.0
    PhotoGrid_1371689210180-1_zps7a8ef7e5.jpg

Today, at 218.8lbs
    20130626_070942_zps154b8cdf.jpg

You look FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!! Way too go girly!
  • SallyaStewart11
    SallyaStewart11 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! Girl! No one would believe you weigh 218 in your last photo! You look FANTASTIC and no where near that weight! Great job!
  • michelle0114
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job :)
  • jeslaughter
    jeslaughter Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    a definite inspiration..thanks
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!