NSV - eating 1/2 servings of everything!!

rachie590
rachie590 Posts: 107 Member
It may be trivial to most, but with eating 5-6 small meals a day I've found that 1/2 servings is the best thing ever! It's so simple it's stupid! Why didn't I think of this before?? haha! light bulb moment! Anything I eat I just cut in half, other than green veggies. I cut fruit, dairy, grains, everything that isn't a green veggie in half. I was so surprised to find out how satisfied I was, especially pre measuring my snacks. One of my favorites, was a 1/4 c. unsalted peanuts and 1/4 c. raisins....now I cut those to 1/8 c. each and I feel just as full! Yay!

Replies

• Good idea! I've been eating a little more than I want to this week so I will give this a try tomorrow.
  • justtodayjen333
    justtodayjen333 Posts: 142 Member
    I love this idea! Love love love it! Today, I had the idea to use lettuce to wrap my sandwich rather than bread, because I don't even really like the bread. It was so good! Going to do this more! Sometimes the most simple ideas are the best ones! Thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!