T25 - Shaun T's new workout!

Options
I just started T25 yesterday to try it out! I am in the middle of Asylum, but felt like trying it out now that I have it! I am also doing day 2 today! It really works the core!! Does anyone else have it, have ordered it or plan to order it?

Replies

• lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i might get it, but i am going to wait a bit to get some "real" success stories to judge if it will be something i will like.
  • Becky_Smith72
    Becky_Smith72 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be getting it. I'm a beach body coach, too and have had a lot of clients buy it. I'll be getting mine on Friday since it has free shipping and a free bonus DVD right now.. and will be leading a challenge group for July. I think it's going to be incredible and can't wait to do it!
  • wildeone4
    wildeone4 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    It is awesome!! It really works the core I am finding too!!
  • Shelleybean29
    Shelleybean29 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I have it.. did my first workout tonight and burned as many calories in 25 minutes as it used to take an hour to burn! Amazing!!!
  • lin7604
    Options
    i seen video on the alpha cardio but and looks good, can anyone tell me what the other phase ( beta, i think) is like?
  • LadyLuckAJ
    LadyLuckAJ Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I purchased it on Monday and got notice that my shipment will arrive on 7/1. I really wish I had paid for faster shipping because I am really excited about this program. from all the videos I purchased the base kit and the Gamma DVDs to complete my set. It looks amazing and I can't wait to see what the nutrition guide looks like.
  • Genetic_tea_drinker
    Options
    Hey.

I was really excited to see this DVD.
    I doubt I will be able to buy it until Xmas though :(

Out of curiosity, what do you require for the workout equipment wise?
  • rolemodel69
    rolemodel69 Posts: 365
    Options
    Hey.

I was really excited to see this DVD.
    I doubt I will be able to buy it until Xmas though :(

Out of curiosity, what do you require for the workout equipment wise?

For the base Kit , none! You don't need any equipment for Focus T25 unless you add the Gamma kit to it, then you will need resistance bands and/or some dumbells as these 4 additionnal workouts are resistance training.
  • lin7604
    Options
    how much extra is it, i don't see it listed online? never mind i found it,lol i was looking in the wrong area.....

pretty expensive? does anyone know what the work outs are really like for that one?
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    It is only 59.85$ for the gamma dvd. The gamma kit with the bands and mat is 119.85$ but if you don't need the bands and mat you can buy just the dvd.

I don't think anyway got to see the Gamma workouts yet.
  • poma91
    poma91 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I am going to order it the beginning of next month... I hope they ship to Germany though :D
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    If any of you don't have the program yet and wanna buy it, you might want to consider buying it from a Beachbody coach as you will receive a bonus workout dvd with it.
  • wildeone4
    wildeone4 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I just noticed all these posts! amazing!! :D I have tried three days! AMAZING! Day 3 is tough haha! Add me or message me if you have questions!! :)