Try Turbo Jam!

Options
PedalHound
PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
So, I'm pretty tough on work out dvds as I'm a trainer and can't help but pick them apart. Although there are some parts in the warm up I'm not too sure about, over all this is SUCH a great work out! I really sweat! I find it hard to actually get a work out from dvds so I'm pleased with this one. Definitely worth a try for anyone looking for some workouts at home :smile:

Replies

• PedalHound
    Options
    So, I'm pretty tough on work out dvds as I'm a trainer and can't help but pick them apart. Although there are some parts in the warm up I'm not too sure about, over all this is SUCH a great work out! I really sweat! I find it hard to actually get a work out from dvds so I'm pleased with this one. Definitely worth a try for anyone looking for some workouts at home :smile:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options

I love them too and yes you do sweat!!!

I'm glad to get your opinion about it though...I've been active (danced semi professionally, athletic) my whole life and it takes a lot to make me sweat...that's why I love running....but turbo jam and tae bo do the trick!

hugs and happy jammin!
    Ali
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Its a great work out but it put my back out the first and only time I tried it. If you have issues you need to be careful. It was soooo painful.

Not to be the stinker on a good thing.
  • PedalHound
    Options

I love them too and yes you do sweat!!!

I'm glad to get your opinion about it though...I've been active (danced semi professionally, athletic) my whole life and it takes a lot to make me sweat...that's why I love running....but turbo jam and tae bo do the trick!

hugs and happy jammin!
    Ali

Hey cool, what type of dance? I danced competitively for a long time - ballet, jazz, tap, modern.