What does your healthy breakfast look like?

Options
12346»

Replies

• booluviemomma
    Options
    coffee with half and half (my vice! I swear I'd give up most everything before the cream in my coffee!)

I found it to be pretty easy to cut out the creamer, but I still add a few packs of sweetener. It's a bit of an acquired taste, but didn't take long to adjust at all.

Not saying I couldn't give it up...I just don't wanna! ;) I work it into my daily calories. It's all good!
  • luan999
    luan999 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    oatmeal with unsweetened almond milk, cinnamon,chia seeds, sultanas and honey or homemade green smoothie with fat free greek yoghurt,frozen berries, spinach,kale, sunflower/pumpkin/chia seeds, oats,cinnamon,few almonds and splash of sugar free agave syrup....today i had 2 slices of buckwheat and poppy seed toast with almond butter and honey mixed into a paste...yummy!
  • BoxerLover96
    BoxerLover96 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I took ideas from this post, and made some steel cut oats (1/4c dry) added 3 fresh strawberries, 1/2 a banana, cinnamon sprinkle, and a small drizzle of honey! Yum yum yum! On to the next idea for tomorrow!
  • RawrWolfie
    RawrWolfie Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Usually 1 or 2 bagels with either cream cheese or butter, couple of pancakes with chocolate chips or blueberries/bananas and bacon cheese sandwich on a Thomas english muffin. Sunny D or Tropicana orange juice (few glasses) Thats a typical breakfast for me.

stock-photo-2526974-bagel-with-cream-cheese.jpg
  • kmrichardson1
    kmrichardson1 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I need protein in the morning, so I do two eggs, one egg white, and some sort of meat (usually bacon!) Along with veggies scrambled in my eggs, and my coffee, I'm good for a good 3-4 hours.
  • msreharris
    Options
    1/4 cup oatmeal, 1/4 oat bran (you can use all oatmeal but I like the oat bran and it makes the cereal denser) cooked with lite soy milk. sprinkle with raisins, sunflower seeds, diced apple or applesauce and cinnamon to taste. Use a light hand with the raisins ans sunflower seeds.
  • sarajeanelles
    sarajeanelles Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Coffee, two slices of 35 calorie wheat bread,1/4 cup of eggbeaters and sugar free grape jelly if the hubby is home to cook breakfast. If he is traveling for work then I eat a Zone chocolate mint protein bar on the way to the gym. It's like I'm having a candy bar for breakfast, love it!