Natural preworkout supplements

Options
jivitasa
jivitasa Posts: 150 Member
I currently wake up at 4:45am, drink an iced coffee and head to the gym. I have taken many preworkouts in the past, I'm trying to avoid them with more natural options. The coffee does the trick, but I recently started making a kale, cucumber, celery juice in the morning, and I like the way it makes me feel, but it isn't giving me any energy, and drinking coffee before or after is ummm, too much and a bad combo!

Any suggestions for pills or a powder that I can add to that that is pretty natural?

Replies

• aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    I make pills from a powder. I take vitmineral green powder and make my own 00 sized gelatin capsules. I take 2 in the morning and 2 at lunch. I also do this with turmeric, ground fenugreek seeds, and a probiotic powder from garden of life. I'd rather just take a few pills than make a drink. Less dishes and I love my water and coffee in the morning. I take my pills, drink my water and coffee, and have a little bit of yogurt and I'm full of energy for my morning workout.
  • jivitasa
    jivitasa Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    That is interesting. Thanks :drinker:
  • gypy
    gypy Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You can get coffee bean extract pills. I dont think they pack quite the same punch as the real thing though.
  • davideickelmann
    davideickelmann Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I came in to post coffee. I solve this issue with chemicals. thanks N.O.Xplode and Creatine!