Vin Diesel to be Thanos (main villain) in Avengers 2?

Options

Replies

• classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Vinny1_zps76f8dda6.gif

vinny3_zps77d85140.gif
  • CountingCaloriesSuxass
    CountingCaloriesSuxass Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    that man is so freaking hot...
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asL-1aOhwSQ

Sorry, I can't resist singing this in my head any time someone gets excited about this dork.
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    WORST ACTOR EVER!!!!
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Yet another reason for me to see this movie!!!!
  • classycouture
    Options
    And to think.. He is a TWIN! There are TWO of those walking around this planet :flowerforyou: :love:
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I'll watch it even if they pick a celery root to be the main villain.
  • Mitchellcm
    Mitchellcm Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    And to think.. He is a TWIN! There are TWO of those walking around this planet :flowerforyou: :love:

I just looked that up, because I had no idea, and they don't look alike. There's not many pictures but the only one that does come up doesn't look like Vin at all. Sorry to crush your dreams :P

I'd watch the Avengers no matter who plays the villain, if he's nice to look at it's just bonus. Not that Vin Diesel is the greatest actor but as a villain I'm sure he'll do fine.
  • Raynne413
    Options

I remember an interview with him several years ago, and his twin has blond hair and blue eyes. LOL

ETA: I love the Avengers series so far. I just hope they keep it going strong!
  • classycouture
    Options

I just looked that up, because I had no idea, and they don't look alike. There's not many pictures but the only one that does come up doesn't look like Vin at all. Sorry to crush your dreams :P

Dreams crushed :sad: :brokenheart:
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    It would have to be primarily voice over work, so sure, why not. Thanos is huge, so he will likely be primarily CGI, like the hulk.
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    WORST ACTOR EVER!!!!

3or8k8_zpse6737a78.jpg
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Damion Poitier is who played Thanos in that scene during the credits of The Avengers...he doesn't appear to have much acting under his belt...mostly a stunt man.

But I can't see Vin Diesel playing him...there are no cars involved.
  • mrs_mab
    mrs_mab Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Who cares.....when.......you have Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson beefing up to play Hercules!!! :love:

http://www.examiner.com/article/dwayne-the-rock-johnson-eating-seven-meals-a-day-to-play-hercules
  • aaronlawrenc
    aaronlawrenc Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    iJVNl98fsdvBf.gif
  • Raynne413
    Options
    Who cares.....when.......you have Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson beefing up to play Hercules!!! :love:

http://www.examiner.com/article/dwayne-the-rock-johnson-eating-seven-meals-a-day-to-play-hercules

Does he really NEED beefing up??? Good Lord!