Ladies and Gentlemen, my mother. (Pics!)

Options
123457»

Replies

• love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    How lovely of you to take this time to share with us your mother's story! She looks so good, and I am so happy that she was motivated to take care of herself. Way to go mom!:flowerforyou:
  • sjacks14
    sjacks14 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Awesome! My inspiration is my family. I want to be around for them. I want to be healthy and happy and a good example!
  • nicolej1016
    nicolej1016 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    One of the very best before and after photographs I have seen on here! An inspiration to us all! My most heartfelt congratulations to your mom and your whole family. Blessings :flowerforyou:
  • DoctorKhaleesi
    DoctorKhaleesi Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Great job! She looks amazing! Congratulations to her. :)
  • theepervette
    theepervette Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    amazing!
    congrats to her!
  • Hotdawgnothotdog
    Hotdawgnothotdog Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Congratulations, looking great! My inspiration, though not meaning to sound arrogant, was myself - to a degree. Before I actually got into dieting, I lost 14 pounds accidentally, and that's what started it for me.
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    WHAT THE - WOW good for her!!!
  • xstarxdustx
    xstarxdustx Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    She's done a wonderful job! Truly inspirational.
  • jennide
    jennide Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You asked who my inspiration is... Your mom!!! THANK YOU for posting, I really, REALLY needed to see something like this today. Feeling super defeated but now I'm feeling very inspired to carry on & not worry about those 2 stupid pounds that found their way back to me...So again THANK YOU!!!!
  • dawnrenee67
    dawnrenee67 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Inspiring
  • graceire
    graceire Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing - you dropped 20 years as well as 90 pounds! Congratulations on all of your hard work!:smile:

This! You're beautiful and should be so proud!
  • myfriendb00
    myfriendb00 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    She looks so much younger! FANTASTIC!
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    you look years younger, healthy and happy!! a true inspiration.
  • triathlete5301
    triathlete5301 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    WOW! I'd love to share this story with my mom, so hopefully she can make a similar transformation. How wonderful!

As far as my inspiration, I'd have to say it's my friend. She has lost 60 pounds in a little over a year and a half, between having a son, being a single mom, being diagnosed with MS and going to school/working full time. Between all of that, she is racing 300K this summer to maintain a healthy lifestyle. So without a doubt, she's my biggest inspiration!
  • warrenslove
    Options
    Great Job! Very proud of her! Congratulations, My mom went through a Heart attack before she started finally seeing a doctor regularly. :frown: Sometimes it has to take something like that scare to wake people up. Your mom was very smart to decide then and there that it was time for her and her family to watch how they eat and make changes. Very brave. She looks Terrific! She is now my inspiration as well. Thanks for the share! :happy: :smile:
  • teresa_c
    teresa_c Posts: 58
    Options
    She should be VERY proud of herself for making such a great choice and sticking with it! Awesome job!!
  • Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,454 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting and well done to your mother! I have heart disease too, so this is inspirational for me. Thank you both!
  • G__Force
    G__Force Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    She has done a remarkable job of recovering and rebuilding!! Its is to bad that she had to have a near death experience to to make her decide to change. Glad she is doing so much better.
  • pushyourself14
    pushyourself14 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Looking awesome!! Younger too :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!