Adios or Adios Max user?!

Options
I just wanted to know... has anyone on here tried (or already uses) Adios or Adios Max 'Over the counter Herbal Slimming Aid tablets?' :ohwell:

if anyone has tried using these in conjuction with there diets before do you feel they have made much impact on contributing towards weight loss and speeding up the digestion cycle???

What is your view on these pills.

Waste of money - or definate contribution to weigh loss?

For anyone unsure what they are, here is the website: http://www.adiosdiet.co.uk/

Would love to here your thoughts on this! :flowerforyou:

Thanks,

Claire x

Replies

• weelissa
    weelissa Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Lissa's Two Cents:

I tried Adios once but they didn't work for me at all. Other over the counter ones I used were NiteSlim and AppleCider- these didn't do anything either. I really don't think that over the counter slimming pills do anything.

The only slimming pills I've used which work (and trust me I've tried a lot) are:

Now Slim available at www.nowslim.com and ebay.co.uk

and

Chocolate Banana available at www.chocolatebanana.co.uk or www.tan-us.net/

With NowSlim I lost a stone in two weeks and never put it back on. However, I was very heavy when I used it and the results will vary for different people.

Two things which Chocolate Banana and Now Slim have in common are very high caffeine contents so use the minimal dose until you conquer the shakes and don't use them for longer than two weeks without a rest week.

If you're determined to buy slimming pills, I'd recommend you save your money on Adios and try the other ones instead.

Best of luck sweetie!
  • thegeek
    thegeek Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am currently using Adios Max and does seem to me having a "small" benefit. Just have to remember that over the counter slimming pills aren't instant miracle tablets.

From looking through indepentant reviews of adios max, i have come to the conclusion that the affects of taking adios max is the same as a 30min slow walk or very light exercise. The affects of increasing your metabolism slighty, improving the rate your body uses and burns off stored energy.

Just remember that any slimming tablets do not replace a healthy balance diet and consistant/regular exercise.