biggest pet peeves

Options
jamiek917
jamiek917 Posts: 610 Member
AT THE GYM? people that hog weights and/or machines but then spend more time talking than working out

ON THE FORUMS? people only acknowledging answers that they hoped to hear (i.e. thanking someone agreeing that 1000 cals a day is good, and ignoring the 20 people explaining the science of TDEE or BMR + exercise)

OF STRANGERS? people who leave their shopping carts in the parking lot spaces. i want to go on a rampage when i see that lazy *kitten*.

AT WORK? people who get promoted when they are lazy $hits who take credit for other people's hard work

ABOUT YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER? he will clean his car or bike if theres a speck of dirt on it, but never thinks to clean the toilet even if it looks like splatter art (sorry for the visual)

what about you all?

Replies

• citygirl04
    citygirl04 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I hate waiting on people. Drives me crazy. :(
  • 00sarah
    00sarah Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Gym: people who don't wipe off the machines! Gross!

Forums: name something beautiful about the person above you is nice & kind! Would you *kitten* the person above you is a whole 'nother thang! Take it to facebook!

Strangers: I'll hold the door for anyone. I hate it when people don't return the favor for me...and my daughter in her stroller! Grrr

At work: I'm a stay at home mom (right now) but that doesn't mean I DON'T work!!!

My hubs: the best I can come up with is that he NEVER, EVER worries! Teach me how to be so zen-fully peaceful, dammit! Lol
  • GG70
    GG70 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    people who highlight negative things
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    People who express dissatisfaction with a situation, over and over, but do not lift a finger to make any changes. Stop whining!
  • fShaw86
    fShaw86 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    AT THE GYM? Members who park their *kitten* on the weight benches, and gossip like there's no tomorrow... Ladies, if you don't mind...

ON THE FORUMS? Trolls

OF STRANGERS? Random people making a very opinionated statement on what you're doing, wearing, or saying.

AT WORK? People who don't put material back on the shelves or designated areas, and you hunt all over for them.

ABOUT YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER? I am my significant other lol. I hate myself anyway!
  • jaclynnnacolee
    Options
    AT THE GYM? When people don't wipe down the equipment they used after sweating all over it.!
  • brandilynn8693
    Options
    when people freakin sit on the machine and talk on the phone!!!!!
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    People who don't read. I don't mean illiterate, but people who just don't like books or reading in general. I've dumped highly educated professionals when I've asked them what kinds of books they like and they respond that they just don't have time for that. I couldn't give a crap if they said they liked reading auto repair manuals, I just don't understand why people reject reading as a valid pass time.