P90 x just starting any others out there

Options
Hi, I'm day 3 into P90 x . I'm trying Lean workouts. It's soooo hard but feel great after! If any others out there who doing or completed please get Intouch .
Good luck
Richard

Replies

• MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Hey, I started P90x on February 2nd! I'm 2 days shy of the recovery week in Phase 1 :)
  • colorslide
    colorslide Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I'm on day 2 of week 2 doing the classic version. Best of luck!
  • AprilN86
    Options
    I did 35 days of insanity and just swapped to p90x, i am on day 10 of it. I have done it before but it has been a while. Good luck!!
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Started a round Monday. I'm modifying the routine as an experiment to see if you can streamline it/make it more efficient and cut out a lot of "excess" work they have you do without sacrificing results. I am confident based on the 3 days so far that my theories on how to go about doing it are going to pan out.

This is my second time going through a round of P90X. My first time around I wasn't satisfied with the results I got.
  • Nauti_Buoy
    Options
    P90X love it...but you hate it! Did my first round but dropped a lot of weight even though I had to adjust the movements to fit my fatness! I'm ready to start from day one to try and do it all the way through the way its suppose to be done with the exception of the pull ups still have to use the F'in chair. Good luck to you all!
  • Vitellan
    Vitellan Posts: 1
    Options
    My friends and i just completed Insanity and are now on day 4 of P90-X. It's awesome! I tried it before(sadly only for a month) and it is great. You are going to love it and hate it. Helps with so many aspects of your life.
  • Lisamb757
    Lisamb757 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it, gonna start July 1! :) hey chiver!! Kcco
  • Dkido
    Dkido Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just started - on day 3. Very sore the first few days - I'm hoping to make it through the first week!
  • CoachColin
    CoachColin Posts: 44
    Options
    Currently on round 2. The first time around I lost 29lbs and 15% body fat. If anyone wants to see my results hit me up I can't share my website address due to forum rules. That said I would love to help Coach any of you through the program. If you interested feel free to Facebook message me Colin Denning Grier.
  • bstela
    Options
    starting today!!! Excited to push through the whole workout. Were you successful/happy with the results?