On Facebook? Looking for some Motivation.?

Options
Hello all!

I hope you're having a great week so far! Just wanted to let you know that I've created a group on Facebook, called Motivation. The purpose for its creation was to have a place to share encouragement amongst goal-oriented people. I made it so that it would help to keep me motivated, and to possibly help others in the process. I'd love for you to come check us out, see what you think, and maybe join in the posts, as we all continue on our journey to fitness and health.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=268180696780&ref=ts

Please feel free to send a friend request my way right here on MFP too. I could use all the encouragement I can get to keep going, and I'd love to help motivate you along the way as well!

Best wishes on your fitness journey,

~ Chandra

Replies

• ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I'm on facebook a lot and will definitely join this group! Thanks for creating it :smile:
  • sweetn3ss
    sweetn3ss Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I will look you up. It is always good to have motivation every where you turn. I will put MFP in the message.
  • rebchandler
    Options
    I'm joining...I need every bit of motivation I can get!
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Thank you all very much for joining, and welcome to the group!! Hope you enjoy! Best wishes. :)
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    So excited! Membership is nearing 500! I just love that there are so many of you who are looking for motivation and are willing to help motivate others along the way as well. So encouraging! :)