Replies

• sol4vita
    sol4vita Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!!!!
  • t7mitch
    t7mitch Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    All I can say is you look absolutely incredible... Definitely motivational:) Great job. I don't know if you're married, engaged, in a relationship or single, but the way you look, I'm sure the dudes are beating down your door girl... Though you were attractive heavy... But now, you rocking it girl... I ain't mad at ya:P lol
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    great job and you look great!
  • lynnkieu
    lynnkieu Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Congratulations on all your hard work, it paid off for you. I was at a similar starting weight but I don't even dare dream to have the kind of results you have had. I am just kind of taking it 10 lbs at a time. You give me hope though. Thank you!
  • j3nnal3igh13
    j3nnal3igh13 Posts: 134
    Options
    A-MAZ-ING!!!! You are my inspiration!! Congratulations on all your hard work. I can only hope I do as good as you!!
  • miissnessa
    miissnessa Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    WOW. You're beautiful. Amazing work. :)
  • snoopycool
    snoopycool Posts: 37
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations!!
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation, you look fabulous! You are 1/2 inch taller than me, and I would hope to have even half the awesome-sauce body you've earned! Great job! Thank you for sharing!
  • hairjunkie
    hairjunkie Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    'Holy ****' was literally what I said when I saw your pictures! GREAT for you.. so amazing!!
  • ferrytrip
    ferrytrip Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Wow - amazing:smile:
  • alphabetsoup2013
    alphabetsoup2013 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    What a dramatic transformation! Congratulations on your success!
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • lsuz
    lsuz Posts: 74
    Options
    Plateau shmateau. You look simple gorgeous. Great, great job. Such an inspiration. Enjoy the fit life! You earned it.
  • jenn559896
    jenn559896 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Amazing JOB :))
  • JeffGoldblum
    Options
    I'm 'mirring.

Ay yo gurl, wats ur #? ;)
  • naturallyme36
    naturallyme36 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    you look amazing and beautiful. this has inspired me even more. Keep it up! alos to lose more weight, try shocking your body by doing someting different. GOOD LUCK TO YOU! :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • djgoing
    djgoing Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing job well done :-)
  • theepervette
    theepervette Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    All I can say is you look absolutely incredible... Definitely motivational:) Great job. I don't know if you're married, engaged, in a relationship or single, but the way you look, I'm sure the dudes are beating down your door girl... Though you were attractive heavy... But now, you rocking it girl... I ain't mad at ya:P lol

You are so funny, you literally made me laugh! :-) Thank you!!
  • theepervette
    Options
    You look beautiful! Congratulations on all your hard work, it paid off for you. I was at a similar starting weight but I don't even dare dream to have the kind of results you have had. I am just kind of taking it 10 lbs at a time. You give me hope though. Thank you!

Aww, thank you very sweet of you. Thats exactly how I took it 10 lbs at a time! Mini goals and long term goals! Keep at it!! :-)
  • theepervette
    Options
    Once again, Thank you so much everyone for the kind words!! It's too bad I didn't start using the msg boards sooner!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!