Slow but steady progress! 52.4lb down with pics

2»

Replies

• mandylgibbs
    mandylgibbs Posts: 185 Member
    GREAT JOB. TOTAL BABY BELLY SUCCESS STORY.
  • jessizona80
    jessizona80 Posts: 108 Member
    I love seeing the progress, it's so inspirational! Well done! I too am at 52 lb weight loss (20 from before MFP) and it's cool to see what it looks like on other people, even if we started at different sizes.
  • FitForeverAgain
    FitForeverAgain Posts: 330 Member
    WOW! Great job. Those pics tell a story like none other. Baby or not - you're looking flat out hot. Congratulations. Keep it up!!!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Fantastic well done
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Great work! I have heard really good things about Billy Blanks....
  • alienrite
    alienrite Posts: 314 Member
    Amazing transformation.
  • KeishaJo
    KeishaJo Posts: 45
    AWESOME JOB!!!!!
  • 2ht2hand1e
    2ht2hand1e Posts: 116 Member
    You were so cute pregnant. You look so amazing now too! Great job!
  • Amanda21202
    Amanda21202 Posts: 210 Member
    Aww thank you so much everyone :)
  • RAEQ127
    RAEQ127 Posts: 106 Member
    HUGE difference! The weight loss makes you look younger too (always a bonus)! Congratulations on all your hard work!
  • Caramel_24
    Caramel_24 Posts: 81 Member
    I can't wait to experience what you're feeling.

It's inspirational to see how far you've come, being pregnant is a wonderful thing but it's the work after that's the hard part.

You should be proud of how far you've come. Amazing journey.
  • WalkingMermaid_
    WalkingMermaid_ Posts: 205 Member
    That's an INCREDIBLE transformation!! Well done beautiful mama! :flowerforyou:
  • LixxiLees
    LixxiLees Posts: 41 Member
    The 12lbs difference between the last two pictures is amazing. But you've also given me hope since you're the same body shape as me. Though I am a little taller, you were same size retrospectively.

Absolutely well done.
  • CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    You look great! I also loved seeing the progression of your daughter's room from a newborn nursery to a toddler's room, it's as much a marker of your journey as the shorts.
  • A_Warrior_Princess
    A_Warrior_Princess Posts: 344 Member
    You look Fantastic!!! You ARE inspiring, your commitment to be healthy really shows in your pictures! Keep up the Fabulous Work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!