237 to 190, still a work in progress with before/after

Options
bedazz562
bedazz562 Posts: 23 Member
OK, I have debated putting a progress pic up because I am not sure I am ready to put myself out there, but I am willing to give it a shot now. A little background on before pic: my second daughter's birth I am around 237, the after pic: taken yesterday and my first daughter's "doughnut with daddy" day where I kind of had a little too many doughnuts. But after I look at these two pictures, I really see a difference and am working to get myself down to 175. I only have 15 lbs to go. Wish me luck.

5c68e417-291e-4cfa-91f6-15be33d3e2d1_zps9ee1c627.jpg

Replies

• torrington11
    torrington11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing.. You are doing a great job... You should be proud of yourself. Have a great day.
  • JacquiMayCrook
    JacquiMayCrook Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    You're looking awesome and you have two incredibly cute lil' girls! :flowerforyou:
  • Tamm04
    Tamm04 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Great job! I bet those kiddos are very proud of you too.
  • junebaby21
    junebaby21 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Looking great! What a great example for your children. Keep it up!
  • krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Great progress! Keep it up! ????

LOL didnt read your comment and looked at the photo and thought 'how did his child grow up so fast in one year' xD
  • jaylii9
    jaylii9 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! Be proud, you look great!
  • DaniKaren
    DaniKaren Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Your hard work is paying off! You look great!
  • FixIngMe13
    FixIngMe13 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Handsome!!! You look great before btw... but I see a really big difference in your face. Congratulations! Your little girl is adorable!!!
  • delvin2
    delvin2 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Didn't know you put your progress pics up. Congratulations! I feel like part of the journey. Looking great...and I know you feel 100% better. Thanks for sharing.
  • TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress! Beautiful family! You oldest definitely has you eyes and nose!
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Great progress! Keep it up! ????

LOL didnt read your comment and looked at the photo and thought 'how did his child grow up so fast in one year' xD
    lol me too!

To the OP - you look wonderful and you should be so proud of yourself, also setting such a good example for your kids
  • anniegail1961
    Options
    Hi There: Best of Luck!! You look great! I'm sure you feel much better, and it's easier to play with the kids.
    Your smile says it all!
  • KayLgee
    KayLgee Posts: 139
    Options
    Your little girl looks absolutely just like you, she got that wonderful smile.

Well done to you and good luck in the future.
  • sarahthecamper
    sarahthecamper Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You should be extremely proud!
  • elainemorris1982
    elainemorris1982 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    way to go, be very proud of yourself, well done x
  • nickip91
    nickip91 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a fantastic job you have done. Well done for having the courage to post your pictures. I'm sure myself among others will find this a great inspiration. Best of luck on your continuing journey x.
  • mookybargirl
    mookybargirl Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You look great, really healthy. Well done to you.......
  • Cindy393
    Cindy393 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!