Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

I'm new and I'm so glad I found this site!

KylaArnoldKylaArnold Posts: 8Member Posts: 8Member
Hey everyone. I'm new to Myfitnesspal! I am 18 years old and will be a freshman in college.. I plan to become a nutritionist... OR something along those lines. I have always had an interest in eating right and exercising. So this site is my cup of tea. I have played sports my whole life, but chose to end that with highschool, now I really enjoy hunting and being outdoors....
I hope I can make some friends from this site and to learn some about nutriton.

Replies

• KylaArnoldKylaArnold Posts: 8Member Posts: 8Member
    Hey everyone. I'm new to Myfitnesspal! I am 18 years old and will be a freshman in college.. I plan to become a nutritionist... OR something along those lines. I have always had an interest in eating right and exercising. So this site is my cup of tea. I have played sports my whole life, but chose to end that with highschool, now I really enjoy hunting and being outdoors....
    I hope I can make some friends from this site and to learn some about nutriton.
  • FatDancerFatDancer Posts: 812Member Member Posts: 812Member Member
    Greetings Kyla! We're happy you found this site too!
  • shoreridershorerider Posts: 3,936Member Member Posts: 3,936Member Member
  • KylaArnoldKylaArnold Posts: 8Member Posts: 8Member
    I was wondering how do you make friends on this site?
  • shoreridershorerider Posts: 3,936Member Member Posts: 3,936Member Member
    Make friends? We're all friends! but you can invite people to become "friends" by clicking on their profile name and then clicking "add as friend" on their profile. they have to approve of it after that.
  • PrincessLaundryPrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758Member Member Posts: 2,758Member Member
    Welcome to the site!