The Difference Between Watching and Playing

Options
2»

Replies

• alienrite
    alienrite Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I have a similar story, from being 260lbs with borderline high colesterol, to being 216-218 lbs, finishing my first Triatholon and training for a half marathon in November. Also, my Colesterol numbers have greatly improved and are in the normal range. Its far more fun to play than watch! Keep up the good work!

Fantastic job at taking control of your health and improving your vitals by simply being more active and eating better. I think this is so cool especially in a world completely focused on pharmaceutical solutions.
  • chankanaab07
    chankanaab07 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    The shift you've made has changed your life. It is one I am currently aspiring to make - moving from a viewer to a doer. I'm getting there. Thank you for posting!
  • berriboobear
    berriboobear Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    You look great! I love the whole "watching" vs "playing" thing! Amazing work and dedication! :)
  • celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!! You have done an amazing job and what a turnaround!! Congratulations on your success and many hopes for continued good health!
  • khippster
    khippster Posts: 13
    Options
    Incredible!!!
  • alienrite
    alienrite Posts: 314 Member
    Options
  • Sassybmom
    Sassybmom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Holy wow man way to go! You look amazing!
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    amazing.
    you look great
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!