I Want That Time Back!!!

Options

Replies

• PhattiPhat
    PhattiPhat Posts: 349 Member
    Options

I absolutely love Manos, the Hands of Fate. I have it on VHS in a 3 pack series:laugh:
    And thanks, I will check out Monsturd, it sounds like it will be loads of fun. (pun intended)
    Then you may also like Human Centipede 2. I only saw the second one, I believe. I will NEVER see the first.

OMG! I saw that it's on Netflix but my S/O forbids me to watch it while he's home. jerk.
  • dooplegoon
    dooplegoon Posts: 66
    Options

I absolutely love Manos, the Hands of Fate. I have it on VHS in a 3 pack series:laugh:
    And thanks, I will check out Monsturd, it sounds like it will be loads of fun. (pun intended)
    Then you may also like Human Centipede 2. I only saw the second one, I believe. I will NEVER see the first.

OMG! I saw that it's on Netflix but my S/O forbids me to watch it while he's home. jerk.

FEED HER!!! ::shudder::
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    First of all if your looking for a purposely bad horror movie you must check out The terror at blood fart lake..it cracked me up...

However the movie that I wanted my money back and actually made me throw popcorn at the screen was X3 The last stand.... How are you gonna kill of the only x-mam to die of old age :noway:
  • dooplegoon
    Options
    First of all if your looking for a purposely bad horror movie you must check out The terror at blood fart lake..it cracked me up...

However the movie that I wanted my money back and actually made me throw popcorn at the screen was X3 The last stand.... How are you gonna kill of the only x-mam to die of old age :noway:

The Terror at Blood Fart Lake

That sounds seriously entertaining.
  • D_Journey
    D_Journey Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    M. night's "The Knowing"

I was so mad at having wasted time on this. Seriously...the big reveal - Grass and treas conspired to take us (humankind) out?

Really?

\wrist.
  • D_Journey
    Options
    Oh, and if you want a really good current Horror/Suspense ghost story in Netflix, check out "The Awakening" I was HUGELY impressed. New favorite 'ghost' story, my last favorite was 'The Others'
  • mustang289
    mustang289 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Silent Hill Revelations. I went hysterically blind within the first 30 minutes. Why must the women in horror films be so very stupid?

Because the smart ones won't do b-movie horror films.
  • bonitacash08
    bonitacash08 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Liz and D!ck. <---Haha I had to edit this MFP starred it out

Seriously Lindsay.. You need to let your acting career go. You were brilliant. You got high. The end. I doubt there's gonna be a comeback for you and that's okay :flowerforyou:

I also had a problem with the X-Men series as a whole. They are so inconsistent with casting and stories.. Ugh get it together!
  • dooplegoon
    Options
    Oh, and if you want a really good current Horror/Suspense ghost story in Netflix, check out "The Awakening" I was HUGELY impressed. New favorite 'ghost' story, my last favorite was 'The Others'

Totally agreed on both counts!! :-D
  • wpbmommy1
    wpbmommy1 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hereafter was the worst for me. I restarted it three times because I kept falling asleep. I never did get through it so I just took it back. I figured anything with Matt Damon would be worth it. So, so wrong.
  • JunkFoodJane
    JunkFoodJane Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I like horror movies, especially those based on true stories. Paranormal Activity, Hostel, Saw, A Nightmare on Elm Street, I am not TOO picky as long as it doesn't LOOK low budget.

Last night I watched a movie I have wanted to see for a while now: The Amityville Haunting. OMG, I wish I could have that 1 hour and 26 minutes back. It was made in the Paranormal Activity style, but it looked (and the acting) like a made-for-TV horror that you hope would get better. It just got worse. The father was an idiot. The youngest daughter, I think her brain was missing. The oldest daughter needed to eat a few burgers or my screen was stretched, and she played the usual teen girl: always on the defensive. The son was ok until he started talking to the camera, very bad acting.

What movie did you watch that you wish you didn't and why?

O.k., this is going to sound weird, but is this the one where early in the movie there are a bunch of teens doing it all over the house? Because if so, I turned that one off at that point. Nein, danke! The Amityville Haunting has an IMDB rating of 2.7. Yeesh!

I absolutely HATED the most recent installment of Batman. It was long, disjointed and I couldn't understand most of what Bane was saying (I would kind of tune out, then he would be talking and I'd be so tuned out I'd realized I hadn't deciphered a single word, I was lost), so I just writhed in angony through what must have been the longest movie ever made (o.k., I believe that title is held by 'The Cure For Insomnia', but that one's actually supposed to put you to sleep... I'm guessing by the title). I warned my 7 year old step son not to go see Batman because I knew he would hate it like I did, but it's Batman so he ignored me and then told me he regretted it ; )

I would have walked out on that except my three year old (then two) would've given daddy a hard time and they would have both ended up leaving.
  • nope31
    nope31 Posts: 174
    Options
    this movie called 2 girls 1 cup. i should have known something was weird about the movie when other people told me they wanted me to videotape myself watching it.

Hhaha Your so silly. Hhahaha
  • britttttx3
    britttttx3 Posts: 458
    Options
    Was it the most recent amityville horror? I liked that !

Don't be afraid of the dark was pretty stupid.
  • chelseybennett1
    chelseybennett1 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Melancholia!!!! I was soooo excited to see a movie about the end of the world with Kiefer Sutherland in it. It was soooo terrible. Kept expecting it to pick up and it never did. The first 20 minutes is a bunch of still images that make no sense then when the movie actually started it was boring and slow and really stupid.
  • chelseybennett1
    chelseybennett1 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    M. night's "The Knowing"

I was so mad at having wasted time on this. Seriously...the big reveal - Grass and treas conspired to take us (humankind) out?

Really?

\wrist.

I think you mean "The Happening"
  • aloranger7708
    aloranger7708 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    The Amityville Haunting was probably the worst movie I've ever seen. That, and REC. I couldn't make it past the first 20 minutes on that one.
  • D_Journey
    Options
    M. night's "The Knowing"

Really?

\wrist.

I think you mean "The Happening"

Yup...that's it, seems I really did block it out!
  • Roll_Tide_Meg
    Roll_Tide_Meg Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    No...just No...it was a freaking wonderful movie! :noway:

Can't get my gif to work...anyways...Batman was an awesome movie.

The one I walked out on..."Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy"
  • lizamichelle1
    lizamichelle1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I like horror movies, especially those based on true stories. Paranormal Activity, Hostel, Saw, A Nightmare on Elm Street, I am not TOO picky as long as it doesn't LOOK low budget.

Last night I watched a movie I have wanted to see for a while now: The Amityville Haunting. OMG, I wish I could have that 1 hour and 26 minutes back. It was made in the Paranormal Activity style, but it looked (and the acting) like a made-for-TV horror that you hope would get better. It just got worse. The father was an idiot. The youngest daughter, I think her brain was missing. The oldest daughter needed to eat a few burgers or my screen was stretched, and she played the usual teen girl: always on the defensive. The son was ok until he started talking to the camera, very bad acting.

What movie did you watch that you wish you didn't and why?

O.k., this is going to sound weird, but is this the one where early in the movie there are a bunch of teens doing it all over the house? Because if so, I turned that one off at that point. Nein, danke! The Amityville Haunting has an IMDB rating of 2.7. Yeesh!

I absolutely HATED the most recent installment of Batman. It was long, disjointed and I couldn't understand most of what Bane was saying (I would kind of tune out, then he would be talking and I'd be so tuned out I'd realized I hadn't deciphered a single word, I was lost), so I just writhed in angony through what must have been the longest movie ever made (o.k., I believe that title is held by 'The Cure For Insomnia', but that one's actually supposed to put you to sleep... I'm guessing by the title). I warned my 7 year old step son not to go see Batman because I knew he would hate it like I did, but it's Batman so he ignored me and then told me he regretted it ; )

I would have walked out on that except my three year old (then two) would've given daddy a hard time and they would have both ended up leaving.

Yes the one with the four horny teens!
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Get him to the Greek.
    I saw it on TV and still wondered why I was sitting through such a POS. There must have been absolutely nothing else on.