Options
sunlvr
sunlvr Posts: 5 Member
found this site quite by accident,but excited that i did.hope it will prove helpful.i am a struggling dieter.have recently lost 20 lbs but could really use support.hope to hear any advice and words of encouragement.

Replies

• sunlvr
    sunlvr Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    found this site quite by accident,but excited that i did.hope it will prove helpful.i am a struggling dieter.have recently lost 20 lbs but could really use support.hope to hear any advice and words of encouragement.
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    hey there, i love this website, because no matter what i do or say, there is someone here to offer advice, and someone who has been through the same thing, its a great way to stay motivated

:flowerforyou:

welcome to the site x :drinker:
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Welcome and wishing you the best :smile: I have been here since Jan 7th and I am enjoying it as much now as when I started.:wink:
    I love to give tips and they are 1) log it BEFORE you eat it, this can help you make wise choices 2) weigh and/or measure everything, my eye was much larger than actual amounts :noway:
  • dshandt
    dshandt Posts: 192
    Options
    Hey, another 60-yr-old grandmother! Stay around here and you should have great success.....read a lot of tips and it is practically a sure thing! This is a great site! :drinker:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Hi and WELCOME!!! :flowerforyou: