hello looking for friends

Options
Hello, im new on here, I have for the past week been updating my food diary as i normally eat, to see where I go wrong and see what I can change. I start my journey tomorrow. Im a British woman, 26. mum of one and bussines owner. I have yo-yoed alot in my life. As a teen I was a dancer and very athletic and a British size 8. After having my son i was a size 18! i was bed bound alot of my pregnancy! I lost this and and got down to a size 12, i was happy here .... but got lazy. now im back at a 14/16 ..... I wanted to get fit for summer, but fell ill in march with meningitis and encephalitis. and was told to concentrate on getting better so Thats what I did. As i was so ill i lost over a stone in weight, but as soon as my appetite came back so did the llbs ... and more!

If anyone would like to add me and look through my diarys of how i normally eat and give me any tips i would be very gratefull :) x

Replies

• Kabuhtu
    Kabuhtu Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Welcome! How much is a stone in pounds? About 10, right?
  • purpleangelbee
    Options
    Stone is 14lbs :)
    Im British too and just started will add you :)
  • letsstayfit
    Options
    Hey, welcome to the community!! Enjoy your stay and stay in touch.
  • MEZAE
    MEZAE Posts: 19
    Options
    Welcome. I have sent you friend request. I am 31 mom of 2. A 7 & 5 year old. I am currentley a size 14 & want to get back to size 8.
  • emmalzthompson
    Options
    Hi thank-you. how long you been on here? have you any tips? x
  • emmalzthompson
    Options
    Thank-you for all my requests and welcomes :D
  • Susan823
    Susan823 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You can add me :)
  • Korigirl108
    Options
    you can add me
  • kjg1965297
    kjg1965297 Posts: 121
    Options
    You can eat the foods you and your family likes but it all comes down to portion control. I pre-plan all my meals but sometimes an ice cream looks great I offset it by excercise