Inner Thigh Workouts Please!

Options
Help please. I'm almost done with a 30 days squat challenge. And my outter thighs looks nice and i can see a difference. However now as gross as this will sound i have just flab on the inside of my thighs!

Need some suggested exercises to work the inner thighs.

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Squats. But bodyweight doesn't cut it. When you use a significant amount of weight it changes the mechanic of the exercise to recruit a lot more muscles than is done with bodyweight.

The 30 day squat challenge is a joke BTW because once you get to a certain point you'll do a LOT better by adding weight and gradually increasing it than you would increasing reps.
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    <<--
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Agree with ^^
    Squat with some weight! Also try other lifts like lunges and deadlifts. Unfortunately, you can't spot reduce fat, so lowering your bodyfat % is how you'll see a difference in your inner thighs.
  • AprilSchulte10
    AprilSchulte10 Posts: 95 Member
    Options

The 30 day squat challenge is a joke BTW because once you get to a certain point you'll do a LOT better by adding weight and gradually increasing it than you would increasing reps.

That make sense bc after a while I couldnt feel anything different from the squats.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options

That make sense bc after a while I couldnt feel anything different from the squats.

With bodyweight exercises like the basic squat and pushup, once you get up to the point where you can do 15 without stopping to take a break, doing more does absolutely nothing for you. The only way to progress really is to make the exercise itself more difficult. If you have access to weights you do it by adding and gradually increasing weight. If you don't, then you need to progress onto squat variations that are more demanding of not only your strength, but also your balance and your motor control.
  • almarsala
    almarsala Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Bump