Sitting at my computer crying.

Options
124»

Replies

• UnwrappingCandy
    UnwrappingCandy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Install a separate washer and dryer that only he can use. Make sure it's as plain as possible so that he'll be able to use it. OR Tell him he's an idiot for not checking to see if clothes were already in the washer and that he needs to check from now on.
  • kusterer
    kusterer Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    This. Kick him out of the laundry and have him install his own somewhere else. Like in the man cave, or where the tool bench is in the garage. I've been doing my own laundry for almost 50 years, and I've occasionally screwed my own clothes up, but never hers.
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    A lot of comments in here about husbands being stupid/lazy/oh-he-can't-help-it-he's-just-a-man. Kind of a shame, like sitcoms or commercials with the stereotypical oafish, clueless husband/father. I know this is not the most serious thread but reading all that kinda bums me out.

I did make a reference of this nature but it was purely tongue in cheek and then made it clear I was only kidding. My humor wasn't intended to offend or make men look stupid. I do all the laundry at home, but my husband is perfectly capable of doing it himself. I didn't mean to offend anyone. :blushing:
  • marytina67
    marytina67 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't know whether to laugh or cry, probably both. You poor thing, he owes you.