Weekend Plans??

Options

Replies

• WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    I have a BBQ with some friends and they rented those giant blow up water slides!!!!!! Water slides and Alcohol, should be fun!

That sounds like the perfect weekend!
  • smoofinator
    smoofinator Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Pool party and beach bar crawl to benefit flagsandwags.org. Been working hard to look acceptable in a bikini! I'm just glad I can be philanthropic and drunk off my a** at the same time! :drinker:
  • Southern_Belle_LA
    Southern_Belle_LA Posts: 931 Member
    Options
    I have a BBQ with some friends and they rented those giant blow up water slides!!!!!! Water slides and Alcohol, should be fun!

That sounds like the perfect weekend!

We've done it once before but people brought their kids (so we had to let them play too), this time it's pretty much all adults and everyone is spending the night!!
  • infamousdrew76
    infamousdrew76 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Surfing, and then, more surfing I hope!
  • jakkisr
    jakkisr Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm off to watch Europes Strongest Man Finals at Headingley Stadium, Leeds, England! This decides who gets into Worlds Strongest Man!
    ETA for typos!
  • RN514
    RN514 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Surfing, and then, more surfing I hope!

Ooh teach me how to surf?!
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    Absolutely nothing. I'm a boring person.
  • More_Dakka
    More_Dakka Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Going to a Batman themed rave tonight.
  • Tasha_Fat2Fit
    Options
    Zumba Saturday morning, 4 year olds birthday party in the afternoon, then we'll drop the kids of at grandma's and grandpa's, I'll have a date night with the hubby, and then we will wake up early (before the fish do) for some Sunday morning fishing! Who’s up for Trout Sunday night?
  • Tasha_Fat2Fit
    Options
    Going to a Batman themed rave tonight.

O.o .... I would.. I would like to see this...
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    The rest of the family went to Six Flags for the weekend, so just enjoying some me time.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Need to spend the weekend in the garden weeding and redoing row covers if it ever friggin' quits raining!!!!!!!!!! That and cleaning and rebedding stalls, all of which are soaking wet.
  • MommaChocoLatte
    MommaChocoLatte Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Working.. going into Seattle on Sunday after I get off work. Hubby has a tattoo appt that evening.
  • RN514
    RN514 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Working.. going into Seattle on Sunday after I get off work. Hubby has a tattoo appt that evening.

Awesome! What's he getting?
  • MommaChocoLatte
    MommaChocoLatte Posts: 389 Member
    Options

Awesome! What's he getting?

Its mostly done... but its a forearm sleeve. Five skulls, in black & grey, each one slightly different, one for each of our boys. Then the background are roses & foliage to represent me. The skulls are done.. this appt is to do the color on the roses & leaves. I can grab some pics. Be back in a few min!
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Canoe/fishing trip!
  • ruth3698
    ruth3698 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    The usual...watching netflix...maybe have a glass or two of wine....and maybe get alone time with my man.Hopefully all three :)
  • MaepleT95
    MaepleT95 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow: getting the house and yard spiffed up.
    Sunday: Having my Grad party and playing a my violin to my songs (yay!) for everyone.
  • jaimrlx
    jaimrlx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Studying, working, and hopefully working out! Definitely hitting up the farmer's market for my weekly summer trip! :)
  • trishyorke
    trishyorke Posts: 20
    Options
    We own a campground ... Suffice to say we have been BUSY and will be all weekend ... So I guess I am working all weekend