PF Changs

Options
Going to PF Chang's tonight...what do people get??

I have about 700 calories to spend.....

Amy

Replies

• susan7047
    Options
    I am pretty sure (didn't check before this post) you can go to there website and they have menu with nutiritional info. I have looked it up before. They have a lot of things you could eat but (as always) the biggest challenge will be portions and sodium. Enjoy your dinner!
  • somaja
    somaja Posts: 21
    Options
    I usually get the Budda Fest Steamed. I put it over brown rice. Its really yummy and low cal. Have a great dinner!
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I usually order the Sweet and Sour Chicken and only eat half.
  • TruSunshine
    Options
    I usually order the Honey Chicken with brown rice and only eat half.
  • ismatts
    ismatts Posts: 62
    Options
    PF Changs website has every dish calculated out with nutritional information. Some stuff is not bad at all.
  • pniana
    pniana Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    They do have their nutritional counts on their website. Read carefully. Many of their dishes are 2-3 servings but their calculations are for 1 serving.

Also, the sodium counts are out the roof on just about everything. Sodium isn't something I typically watch closely but I happened to look once and we actually ended up not eating their because of it. (And I LOVE Changs!).

With that said, I love the Chicken with Eggplant.
  • bmayes
    bmayes Posts: 55
    Options
    ooooo. one of my favorites restaurants!! The Orange Peel Chicken is my favorite. Don't go super hungry - have a healthy snack beforehand. Order water to drink and brown rice and only eat half. Have fun!!
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    I would get beef w/broccoli
    But only eat half, because that's 2 servings.
  • dmcohee
    dmcohee Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    whenever I order chinese I ask for it steamed and the sauce on the side so I can control how much is used. My favorite is shrimp and chinese vegetables with white sauce (and I use very little) over brown rice. I don't get anything breaded or fried.
  • Amy154
    Amy154 Posts: 52
    Options
    I am going with my 3 kids---one is leaving tomorrow for college, so the getting and sharing is not an issue. I LOVE their lettuce wraps...

A

My daughter has Celiac and PF Changs has a GREAT gluten free menu
  • Joyjmb
    Joyjmb Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Sour soup and chicken lettuce wraps - oh yeah!!
  • tater8589
    tater8589 Posts: 616
    Options
    My FAV!!! is the Lettice wraps, they are so so amazing.