24/f 5'4 294->186 :)

Options

Replies

• alphabetsoup2013
    alphabetsoup2013 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! And thank you for putting it out there that you don't have to be perfect every day to lose a significant amount of weight (which is great news because none of us is perfect). :-)
  • marhattap
    marhattap Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, congratulations!
  • Blessedby2boys
    Blessedby2boys Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You were gorgeous all along, but wow, what a transformation. You must feel amazing. That gym sounds really cool, what a neat place. I once went to a gym for women only and I loved not feeling self conscious when I worked out. Congratulations and post again at a year!
  • Skyetropics
    Skyetropics Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You are seriously so pretty! Not that you weren't before mind you but you are radiating now :) I am always happy to see someone who weighs the same as me post a weight loss motivation. It helps in so many ways to keep everyone focused and inspires me to keep marching, walking, RUNNING, toward that goal!! I agree with the other poster that you are rocking the muscle (saw those awesome calves) because you are carrying the 186 pounds very well. I'm doing weight training with my workouts for that same reason. Congrats again and thank you for sharing.
  • cahtchme
    cahtchme Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! What you did is what I'm hoping to do. I started at 300 in Dec of 2011 - made it down 30 lbs then got pregnant - but I'm back on the wagon again and 90 lbs to go! :D

Yes!! You are well on your way and now have much more incentive with a sweet baby to be a role model for! I think it is amazing to see parents getting healthy and being an example for their kids! You will get there, trust me, just keeping going no matter what!

Most definitely! I do not want my baby boy to have to deal with weight issues like I have. (I was the heavy kid growing up).

Again, great job! :)
  • Balance_Breathe
    Options
    WOW. Nine months? That is truly amazing.
  • Naturally_sassy0525
    Naturally_sassy0525 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Your story is so inspiring you look great!
  • TabithaMichelle85
    TabithaMichelle85 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing.... such an inspiration!!!!
  • pushyourself14
    pushyourself14 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Incredible transformation -- You look amazing :)
  • Amazing!!
  • karibj2010
    karibj2010 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    You look great, congratulations on your success :smile:
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm, hot Cheetos! Now I'm gonna obsess til I have some. Thanks for that! :laugh:

You look FABuLOUS! Gorgeous eyes in the bangs pic!
  • mommymorrow
    Options
    Good job. Keep it beautifulll.
    :)
  • cupcakes_and_cardio
    cupcakes_and_cardio Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Amazingly well-stated! You did an awesome job, you look wonderful! I'm going to send you a request; I'm always looking to add motivational people like yourself :)
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! All of your hard work paid off big time! Your transformation is amazing. You are now :smokin:
  • Wildflowers70
    Wildflowers70 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful! Inside and out! Thanks for sharing your story!!
  • kris472
    kris472 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing and your story really picked me up today. Keep up the great work!
  • gwen485
    gwen485 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You look great!!:drinker:
  • lorettasnewbeginning
    Options
    You look amazing! And thank you for your commitment to pay it forward! Your post will make a difference in a lot of lives today!
  • skinnyby31
    skinnyby31 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. And look how skinny your legs look now. Fab!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!