ANYONE looking for some new MFP friends?!

Options

Replies

• meg516
    meg516 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    looking for more friends! 4'11" female here currently weighing 123 lbs with about 10-15 lbs to lose!
  • xoInsanity
    xoInsanity Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm active on MFP, and love to encourage others - so anyone who wants, feel free to add me. :)
  • ravensfitnessjourney
    ravensfitnessjourney Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Look for my request!!
  • Readytobeslim
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me, i'm new too!!!
  • ravensfitnessjourney
    Options
    Will do!! If I missed someone please just send me a request!
  • sherryj2013
    sherryj2013 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking for some friends to encourage and have encouragement sent back. Add me if you like. My name is Sherry and I'm 31
  • ravensfitnessjourney
    Options
    Sure will!
  • uscfan0277
    Options
    Hello, my name is April. I will be 31 on July 6. I am having gastric bypass on July 24 and have lost 48 lbs since December on my own. I am so excited to see the new healthier me! I have been 200 plus my entire life and I'm ashamed to say that after I had my car wreck in 2011 where I broke both legs I gained around 70 more lbs to top out at 422 lbs. When I weighed in Thursday at my bariatric class I weighed 374 lbs... I am so happy and proud of my accomplishment thus far, but can't wait to reach my end goal of around 150 or so. I use myfitnesspal daily and am so happy to have found the community of users that actually track daily like me. Add me as a friend if you'd like. I also added a few of you already.
  • Readytobeslim
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me
  • ravensfitnessjourney
    Options
    Added! Great to have y'all!
  • ravensfitnessjourney
    Options
    Anyone that logs on and sees this post, just go ahead and send me a request. Have to get off for now but I'll be back on tonight!
  • ninjaonamission
    ninjaonamission Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Also looking for new MFP friends seeing as I don't have too many. Anyone can feel free to add.
  • fit_bride11
    Options
    Hi all! 23 year old with over 20 pounds to lose! Anyone can feel free to add me. I could always use more friends and motivation!
  • cmr1977
    cmr1977 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi, am in need of friends and motivation! Need to start again ;-( am 36 and from the UK!
    Cx
  • KathleenMurry
    KathleenMurry Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    we're already friends, but please add my friend AllyOlivia1. She just started 10 minutes ago!
  • savingkadee
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • kat9991
    kat9991 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, my name is Katrina I've been on here for about 3 weeks and always looking for friends to help motivate and encourage
  • easternNCchick
    easternNCchick Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    28 year old on day 86 here, daily active and looking for active friends with a good sense of humor who are serious about getting fit
  • ravensfitnessjourney
    Options
    I think I got everyone's friend request. Should get sent right to my phone!
  • megsi474
    megsi474 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Always looking for good motivational friends!