Where are the people in their 20s?

Options

Replies

• Vivian06703188
    Vivian06703188 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    If being in your 20's makes you qualify for a prize. Been there done that..LOL
  • saduliss
    saduliss Posts: 13
    Options
    Turning 20 in less than a month! :) I'm looking for some more friends as well, feel free to add!
  • dsweet90
    dsweet90 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    22...need some friends!!
  • Avocado_Guy
    Options
    25 right here , add if you want.
  • PippPowerhouses
    Options
    Hey I'm 28 You can add me. I will help you along your journey!
  • Via88
    Via88 Posts: 46
    Options
    Hey I'm 24, will be 25 in November :) trying to get it together feel free to add me too!
  • fit_bride11
    Options
    Hey hey! Just turned 23! I would LOVE more friends so anyone can feel free to add me as well :)
  • Tyreka89
    Tyreka89 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 24 years old and I joined the gym for the first time on May 9, 2013... I've had this Myfitnesspal account for a little while but was not getting on here at all. So I have only two friends (one is my sister) on here and I would like some more friends so feel free to add me ok thanks. ~✿~
  • Slimmasaurus
    Slimmasaurus Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 :) I'd love some new MFP friends!
    I joined the site a couple of years ago and lost 20lbs. Regrettably I fell off the wagon and gained a lot of it back, but I'm back to work hard and see some change! :D
  • andforpoise
    andforpoise Posts: 185
    Options
    I'm turning 24 soon! I've been on a bit of hiatus from this site... but I think I'm back :)
  • jacobhyatt91
    jacobhyatt91 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    the more the merrier.. any of ya can friend me if ya want :)
  • amykathleen2005
    amykathleen2005 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    25 I sent you a friend request. Anyone else can add too!

Currently trying to lose 25 pounds to get to an "overweight" BMI of 174, then I will reevaluate and see if I want to go down to 145 for a healthy BMI.
  • theatypicalaim
    Options
    Hey I'm mid-20's! *waves* I am very new here (I joined 3 minutes ago!) and finding buddies to take on this war together. Let us motivate each other!
  • Ashley_no_excuses
    Options
    27 over here! let's do this :-) :-) :-)!!
  • apierce609
    apierce609 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    22 :) Feel free to add me!
  • MorganRae14
    Options
    I'm 28. I'd be happy to help you with some encouragement on your journey. :) Peer support makes anything easier, I think.
  • Katie_Y89
    Katie_Y89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I'm 24, and will love to help motivate :)
  • hollyjblive
    Options
    Hey! I still fit in this category for a few years. I just literally joined about 15 minutes ago...I am really trying to change things and live a healthier lifestyle. I'm currently trying to go 1 month with NO sugary drinks. So basically I'm sticking to water and plain green tea. This won't be a forever thing - I will continue to have sugary drinks in the future, but only occasionally. I'll save them for when I'm out, or at a wedding for example. In in day 4 of this challenge and so far I'm doing great.

Anyway, I'm finally biting the bullet and realizing I need to keep track of things in a visual way and not just in my head. I know that I can lose weight...I lost 17 pounds while spending a year in Belgium - despite eating all the fries, chocolate, waffles, cheese, and other delectable foods I wanted. I also walked 5-6km/day for 4 months, and did a lot of touristy things (ie, walking). So basically I'm hoping that I can do it again!
  • hannamarie88
    hannamarie88 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Ohmygoodness. I can't believe the overwhelming response to this post! Thank you to everyone. I'm working through all the requests right now. I know we will develop a strong support system for each other. I'll be going through this feed as I have time - there are almost 200 posts! Thank you, thank you to everyone :)
  • magnum26
    magnum26 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    28 here, I'm just in. :)