Hello from Texas!!! Newbie!!!

Options
Hello everyone! My name is Brandy. I am a newbie to this site, but am really enjoying what I see. I've already lost almost 30 lbs toward my weight loss goal before finding this site. A lot more to go though... I would appreciate any tips, comments, etc. as I continue this journey to get my life back in more ways than just the physical! Thanks! :tongue:

Replies

• TheNewStacie
    TheNewStacie Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hey there Brandy! I'm from Texas as well, and proud to say a fresh newbie too. Good luck on your weight loss and send some of that mojo this way :-)

Stacie
  • Tonyv01
    Tonyv01 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Fellow Texan as well. Welcome to MFP and good luck as you continue on your journey. You will find tons of support and help from the folks on this site.
  • KaeChelle
    KaeChelle Posts: 576
    Options
    Welcome! I am also from Texas. This site is great! I lost 30 pounds in my first 3 or 4 months here. I've been up and down for the last few months, but that's my fault. Trying to get my motivation back!
  • marymooster
    marymooster Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    former texan here... ireland now. welcome and best wishes
  • roddernation
    roddernation Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! Im bout to start loosing 30 pounds as well!!! Wish us luck!!!
  • Brandy0213
    Options
    Same to you Stacie! Hopefully it will be an interesting journey!!!
  • Brandy0213
    Options
    Thanks Tony! Same to you as well!!!
  • Brandy0213
    Options
    Thank you so much and good luck to you as well!!!!!
  • Brandy0213
    Options
    Thank you so much.... How lucky you are to be in Ireland!!!
  • Brandy0213
    Options
    Don't get down on yourself Kaechelle... just keep on keeping on! That is what I am trying to do...