Looking for active gamers?

Options

Replies

• SinomenJen
    SinomenJen Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    just in case you haven't seen this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOkF0McZKIw

My fav line is sorry my man boobs are causing you pain LOL I own every gaming system out there, my kids hubby and I are all gaming junkies
  • CrimsonNBlues
    CrimsonNBlues Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Though I don't normally enjoy MMOs, I am really into The Secret World. I also love Borderlands, and lots of indie games on Steam.

Several of my friends play Starcraft, but I don't currently own it.
  • Kingeight
    Kingeight Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Right here, folks.

Though I have to say: all this fitness has sure cut into my gaming time!

On another note, will they EVER finish Half Life 3???

Can you imagine the tears of joy shed all over the world if/when they finally announce the release date?
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Cool I'm surprised this many people play games. Someone has to play starcraft! If you don't you should! ;)

Tried it and couldn't get into it. I'm not a big MMO Player.
  • pixie_pix
    pixie_pix Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Right here, folks.

This is soooooo true! :)
  • lifeskittles
    lifeskittles Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    To be fair I was waiting for EVER for the new Diablo to come out and am a bit disappointed by it :(
  • lifeskittles
    Options
    whaaaat?! But even the single player campaign is delightful. Especially in the newest one, Heart of the Swarm.
  • MamaCatO
    MamaCatO Posts: 100
    Options
    I have played WoW for years, actually met my husband o there 5 years ago. lol. I also dabble with Neverwinter. Not lately though. I'm afraid if I sit down and log onto a video game, I will veg there forever and eat my weight in junk. That's how I got fat to begin with. WoW, Mountain Dew, easy microwave meals and jink food! I want to log on, I'm just afraid to. lol

Also, I agree with you on Diablo 3. It was ok at first, but it got boring really fast. I'm not so thrilled with Wow these days either. Haven't been that thrilled with it since Wrath of the Lich King. But I made some good friends on there, so I keep going back. lol
  • RTheHutt
    RTheHutt Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    This is what we need folks

http://www.virtuix.com/

can you imagine an open world like Skyrim or Borderlands or a pulse quickening romp through Ravenholm with this and some VR googles? Fitness problems solved.
  • DanIsACyclingFool
    DanIsACyclingFool Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Right here, folks.

On another note, will they EVER finish Half Life 3???

Can you imagine the tears of joy shed all over the world if/when they finally announce the release date?

It's actually pretty ridiculous. Especially when you consider the storyline really started in 1998. Grrrr.

I'd also like to see the next installment of Brothers in Arms (pretty obviously going to be a Battle of the Bulge settting) and a proper sequel to Alan Wake.
  • RobP1192
    RobP1192 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I'm embarassingly active on xbox. When i'm not at work or exercising, i'm usually playing something on xbox. Call of Duty games (BlackOps, MW3), or sports game like NBA2K or Madden. I also liked Fight Night but don't play it as much now. Never got intot he WoW, but when i was on PS2, i played Final Fantasy XI online a LOT! It was pretty pathetic because hours would go by and i wouldn't even realize it. Looking for more fun games. Looking forward to some Grand Theft Auto!
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    I am on Steam literally everyday. I work from home and will take a break here and there to play my games. I'm replaying the Darksiders games right now. I may get back into Skyrim or replay Batman after this. I'm not big into massively multiplayer games, but I still consider myself a gamer.
  • Skiffee
    Skiffee Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm on PC and PS3 daily. :)
    Feel free to friend request me on here, if you have a Raptr account you can add me on there, if you have a PS3 you can add me on there.
    My gamer tag is always "Skiffee"
  • LissaK1981
    LissaK1981 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I am currently stuck on minecraft, I love all kinds of games for PC and PS3. I even love wizard 101 haha. I think I am gonna rent a minecraft server, looking for others that want to do some epic community builds. My friends list on my regular ps3 profile is full so I would have to add on to my 2nd one.
  • Joannesmith2818
    Joannesmith2818 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Cool guys, friendith me if you want! I'm mostly a PC gamer but I don't play WoW. I do play regular warcraft, starcraft, diablo...and embarrassingly enough, Neopets. Hehe. I also play Halo on xbox.

:o I remember neopets. I remember the giant omelette. Oh my god I need to play this now !
  • sirduckbutt
    sirduckbutt Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I play ALOT of games, haha!
    Starcraft, Neverwinter, Perfect World, Tera... just to name a few ;)
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    League of Legends anyone?
  • lifeskittles
    Options
    Duckbutt add me on starcraft! My UN is cornpuff code is 525 i believe :D
  • NoWeighJose74
    NoWeighJose74 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Gamer here. WoW is my poison of choice, although I'm really tempted to try out Guild Wars 2.

As far as fitness goes, my exercise of choice is heavy lifting. Currently doing Wendler's 5/3/1

Anyone is welcome to add me! :drinker:
  • I play NBA 2k13, CoD, FIFA13 on xbox. Playing sports video games inspires me to work out.