1 Year since my Journey started! (pic)

Options
petersonabt
petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
This time a year ago I started my journey, I wanted to change, I had already lost about 28lbs (started at about 210, and was down to 182). I didn't really try to loose those though (long story) and was still eating poorly and knew that I would gain again if I didn't change.

So a friend of mine kicked my butt into gear and got me going to the gym and helped me learn how to eat healthy, then after she moved away I continued my journey, with at home work outs and running. I was soon able to loose 50 more pounds!

I recently found shakeology and plan to spend my next year with beachbody! I start insanity asylum tomorrow to kick off another great year :)

Girl in pink was my heaviest, middle was me a year ago, last was a couple days ago :)

Image1_zpsc87af15a.jpg

Replies

• angelpearls
    angelpearls Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look amazing.
  • clockworkgeisha
    clockworkgeisha Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Love your photobombing child, ha ha!

You look amazing, well done you! :)
  • Ncameron22
    Options
    You are a inspiration! Can you give me some nutrition tips? And are your eating every 2 to 3 hours?
  • petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Basically just upped my veggie in take and downed my processed food intake. I ate ALOT of crap, I would eat damn near 5000 calories some days! :( I found lower calories, less sugar options for things I "had" to have. No I don't eat that often. I basically eat three meals a day with small snacks in between if I am hungry.
  • BettyAnnEbanks
    BettyAnnEbanks Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Your efforts surely paid off. you look great
  • FFfitgirl
    FFfitgirl Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    You look great

I like the kiddy peaking over the counter
  • MGreensides
    MGreensides Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Epic! I'm 3mths in and doing great but your story gives me the spark to keeping going. Thanks! You look fabulous
  • Kifissia
    Kifissia Posts: 136
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing!
  • get10fit2013
    get10fit2013 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Way to go! That's dedication! Congrats.
  • ncmedic201
    ncmedic201 Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look fantastic.
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! You look wonderful and your dedication is inspirational. Thanks for sharng.
  • vdobbs28
    vdobbs28 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    *This* is why I am so glad to have you on my friends list!! You are SUCH an inspiration!! :)
  • A_Warrior_Princess
    A_Warrior_Princess Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    You look Wonderful!!! Very inspirational pictures, thank you for sharing your story and pics!
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    You hard work shows! You look amazing!
  • SpinCyn
    SpinCyn Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    THIS is incredible!!!!! I went from 200lbs and am now down to 170lbs.......I want to lose another 30lbs ..... and hope to lose 40lbs really......

I will also be starting Insanity this week :):):):)
  • R55T
    R55T Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job. Thanks for sharing your story.
    :flowerforyou:
  • AKJill65
    AKJill65 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    inspirational, 5 months into my journey and have lost 30. I still have another 74 that I need to get rid of to again be healthy. Thanks for sharing your story. I do not know how to add a picture to this post
  • DucksandOranges
    DucksandOranges Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is amazzzzzing! You look great!
  • JustPeachy044
    JustPeachy044 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Your new smile says it all... :smile: Thanks for sharing your inspirational story!
  • Tankgirl001
    Tankgirl001 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Fabulous. You have achieved greatness for your self. :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!