Wow! You look great OP :flowerforyou:
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Looking great!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I really wish MFP would allow stickies because I would like such stickies that I can shove into the disbelievers face and tell them "LOOK, LOOK AT THIS!".

Bravo on the hard work OP :flowerforyou:
  • atlchc8
    atlchc8 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Thanks for sharing your journey!
  • GypsySoul_74
    GypsySoul_74 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    omg, i am loving this!! so fab :) you look amazing. one more thread for me to post up for members of my family to look at so they can understand why i lift. haha
  • dixieracer27
    dixieracer27 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! The best part is you're strong, and healthy! I'm headed to Instagram to follow you.
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    HOLY!!!!! You look AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • 8bitAlina
    8bitAlina Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    This is phenomenal! :) You look amazing, and very much like the poster child for lifting for women! Well done!
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    Options
    That is super work and you are doing an amazing job but one question. Why was your christmas tree still up in March?
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    OP you rock! Congrats on your amazing success!!!
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Beast.

Congrats.
  • FixIngMe13
    FixIngMe13 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!! Thank GOD you didn't do any duck face pictures... I would have to make fun of you then for sure! ;-) Love it though... seriously you look awesome!!!
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    WOHHHHHHHHOOWW You look amazing!! :D Congrats!! :flowerforyou:
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Look at you go!!! :drinker:
  • JewelSmith
    JewelSmith Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing I am encouraged!
  • CandiceCarolina
    CandiceCarolina Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!

Silly question, but do you have people spot you when you lift heavy? I'm doing more and more with adding weight lifting into my regimen (I'll do the cardio sprints and either upper body or lower body in the same session), but no heavy lifting quite yet.
  • SuzieQ430
    SuzieQ430 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You are a perfect example of what clean eating and lifting heavy can do for a person. Now I just need to follow my own advice.
  • eevincheezburger
    eevincheezburger Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    That is super work and you are doing an amazing job but one question. Why was your christmas tree still up in March?

lmao!! It was actually up until May. Don't judge me :laugh:
  • eevincheezburger
    eevincheezburger Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!

Silly question, but do you have people spot you when you lift heavy? I'm doing more and more with adding weight lifting into my regimen (I'll do the cardio sprints and either upper body or lower body in the same session), but no heavy lifting quite yet.

Great question... Yes, I do have someone spot me. Sometimes no one will though and I am "forced" into the Smith machine. There is a trainer who is usually willing to step in and help me, which I am very grateful for. I've even asked random people and typically dudes will help, but I will ask women who I think could handle the weight too. *high five to those of you who spot others at the gym!*

Add the weights in BEFORE cardio. Long story short, cardio can withdraw from your lifting performance, and also you can use your glycogen stores to fuel your lifting, and leave the fat burning for cardio.

Thank you all for your wonderful comments. It's really my ultimate goal to inspire other women to lift and see what they are capable of. I have a long way to go (you can see that on IG!) but I'm one step closer today than I was yesterday.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!