This is why I lift! (pic heavy)

Options
124»

Replies

• Mamafood
    Mamafood Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic ..... What a great inspiration to start some lifting :happy:
  • kaszay
    kaszay Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thanks very much that you shared this with me (us). I just watched a video about Jamie Eason's program, and it's just what i was looking for! I've been doing fullbody workout at the gym for about 4 weeks and i already see the effects. I'll try her program now and see what happens. I'm only a litlle bit scared with the diet cuz i llllove to eat , and i hope i can get all the products here in Poland.
    and last but not least... You look AWESOME! I hope i can make it too.
    Hugs from Warsaw/Poland :)
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    Nice job!
  • amapril
    amapril Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Excellent work and very inspiring! You are proof positive that toned muscles beats skinny fat any day.
  • rosarenee1
    rosarenee1 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Such wonderful progress!! You look very toned.
  • magnum26
    magnum26 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    HOT. Great job! x
  • elvensnow
    elvensnow Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You look great!!

I just started a new strength regimen (NROL4W) and I can only hope I get results like yours!

Keep up the good work :)
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    You've done so well!!!!!!!!!!

WELL DONE!
  • lilcassers
    lilcassers Posts: 163
    Options
    Nice work!!! A woman can't get bulky without steroids ;-)
  • gensteele1
    gensteele1 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous! I am pretty much following the same routine, although I have a little bit more weight to lose. I continue to be amazed at the difference the weight lifting makes. Yay for big girl muscles!
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    you look great girl! Good job!
  • keenho
    keenho Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Eye Candy... great job!
  • Xeldadog
    Xeldadog Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look confident and powerful! Thank you for posting your pictures. I'm 5'4, 31% body fat, yet weigh 158. I have a long way to go to shed weight and gain strength, which is my primary goal versus weight loss. After trying to figure out weight lifting on my own (NRWLW), I realized that I needed some guidance along the way. I found a local personal trainer/gym, who is now teaching me how to reprogram my muscles, particularly glutes, hips and thighs. Squats are everything! I'm just getting started, so hopefully in 5 months I'll have transformative before and after pics to show.
  • beautsarah
    beautsarah Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!