Starting TurboFire Today 7/1

Options
I'm starting TurboFire today! Anyone else starting? Would love some friends that are doing the same program!

Replies

• ready4anewme13
    ready4anewme13 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I've been on TF for almost 90 days and I love it! It really gives you a good workout. Good luck!
  • cmkile1003
    cmkile1003 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I just started Turbo Fire this morning with The Fire Starter class & Stretch 10 class.
  • meredithkrueger
    Options
    You can add me! I actually started the Prep Schedule last week because I am still finishing up Jillian's Body Revolution. I love the Turbofire workouts so far. I plan to continue with the Prep Schedule for 2-3 more weeks and then will go to the full schedule - will be done with JM then.
  • kristineangelice
    Options
    Im starting today i would love to have some friends doing it too!!!!
  • Spresto2
    Spresto2 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    If you count me just having ordered it online...yes...I'm starting today! (JK) But seriously, by this time next week, I'll be onboard as well. Best of luck.
  • TheNewBelle
    TheNewBelle Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I will start today too! I bought it a few months ago to add some variety to my existing routine. But I will give the full TF a go too! It's a lot of fun. Chalene's energy is addictive. Good luck!
  • PinkGemini612
    PinkGemini612 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    The first day went great! I'm excited to know others doing it too!!
  • obrien821
    obrien821 Posts: 215
    Options
    Hi, there! I started TF on Monday, as well. I absolutely love this workout. I have done it in the past, but never followed the schedule to a T. This time I am (w/ maybe a little ChaLean Extreme). I also created a TF group on facebook if you want to join. I'm on there more than I am on here and find it easier to converse with other fitness gurus on there! Feel free to add me as a friend on here. Catcha FIYA w/ TurboFire!!! :)

The facebook group is https://www.facebook.com/groups/481475948599938/. Just ask to join! Fun motivation and tips w/ like minded fitness people doing the same program!!
  • Spresto2
    Spresto2 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi ya. I just joined your FB group...as I am a FB junkie. Ridiculous. But, anything to add more motivation. Glad to hear you are enjoying the workout. I am waiting for mine to arrive in my mail, so I'll be ready. I would like to share that I found a GREAT little $10 DVD from Gold's Gym at Walmart that comes with weighted gloves and ankle weights that is kickboxing. I have done Tae Bo and the original TJ, and I must share that this DVD is AWESOME! The music is techno/club/industrial, the videography is eye popping and the girls leading it are really cool. I've been really getting my HR with it and it's so fun. See ya around.
  • obrien821
    obrien821 Posts: 215
    Options
    That's a great way to prepare for TurboFire! I love the weighted gloves and able idea. $10 is cheap with a dvd workout. I might haveto look into that. I'm so glad you joined the fb group. I'm ready to kill it with this program and it's so fun.
  • cyncity34
    Options
    Im starting turbofire today Also