Halp!! My husband won't install the toilet paper correctly!!

Options

Replies

• SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I don't think your marriage can survive this. Go to a divorce lawyer today.
  • geekette411
    geekette411 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Stop buying TP and use corn cobs. It's the only way to save your marriage.
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I use to care a lot about the tp roll. I was an over girl and hubby was an under boy... We would both change it every time we used the bathroom. I even threw a roll of tp at him one time...

Now, as long as my precious daughter isn't running through the house with one end, letting it unravel all over the house, and the cat isn't following pursuit shredding every last piece of it, I am good. I still find little shreds of tp every now and then from that horrid day.
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    The answer is easy. You simply MUST divorce him and find an OVER to share your heart (and bottom) with! :happy:
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    At least he uses it instead of leaving racing stripes all over or the guest towels
  • debbash68
    debbash68 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    This is one of the things my wife and I discussed before we got married. It ranked right up there with squeezing the toothpaste tube from the end or the middle.
    I can't believe this wasn't settled before hand. Maybe it's time to have a serious heart to heart with your husband and let him know how you feel about this.
    Good luck!
    Your sooo right a prenup should have been drawn up with this issue as a priority , how can anyone be expected to put up with issues from sheets
    Please use Spanish accent to read this
  • familyizzy
    familyizzy Posts: 26
    Options
    OK....At least he's putting the roll on dispenser. My OH just leaves it on the sink.........right beside the roll dispenser. It takes literally 3 seconds to put in the right spot. You have to pick your battles.
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    We don't even have a dispenser to argue over.

My biggest TP problem is the cat who thinks it's her mission and duty in life to tear every roll to pieces.

KILL IT! KILL IT DEAD!!!

LMAO!!
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Wow, I wish my husband would put the roll on the dispenser...under, over, whatever, I wouldn't care as long as it was done.

I know! I had to scrape those last bits of paper off the cardboard this morning... :noway: Just put the m'fckn' paper in the bathroom! I will flip the **** and make it hang over!
  • Lonestar5775
    Lonestar5775 Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Wait.......your husband gets to use the toilet paper?
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Stop buying TP and use corn cobs. It's the only way to save your marriage.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: so you **** the corn and put it back where it came from? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • smanning1982
    smanning1982 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    It goes over, you're right. But I can tell you, I have been married 13 yrs and no matter how much I complain my husband never did it right! UGH Now, when he runs out he doesn't even replace it, so I'll be stuck on the pot with no T.P.! That's worse, trust me
  • Laurayinz
    Laurayinz Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Leave a pile of pinecones for his personal use.
    And instructions on how to make a birdfeeder.
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    I live in a house full of boys and I'm the only one that actually puts the damn thing on the rod!

You think you have it bad, OP? My husband leaves the toilet cover up when they flush so all the poopie flakes fly around my bathroom! To those wondering, yes, we are seeking counseling. If he can't learn to put it down, our marriage just won't survive.

Hang in there! lol. :flowerforyou:
  • 5ftnFun
    5ftnFun Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Move to a house with his and her bathrooms. Bonus if you get one that has his and hers closets.

There ya go. You're Welcome. :flowerforyou:
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Take two seconds while you're sitting there anyway and change it yourself, cupcake.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options

My biggest TP problem is the cat who thinks it's her mission and duty in life to tear every roll to pieces.

KILL IT! KILL IT DEAD!!!

Yes, that's the best thing to do with cats.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

KILL IT! KILL IT DEAD!!!

Yes, that's the best thing to do with cats.
    LMAO

I meant that was her attitude to the TP. She follows me into the bathroom and follows it with her eyes with an, "I'm coming for you," look on her face.
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    Actually, you are the person in the wrong. The paper is to go under, not over. That said, he puts out a fresh roll, which offsets any disagreements in installation.

Mine squeezes the toothpaste in the middle. We've each had our own tube for as long as we have been together.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    I think SOMEBODY just lost their bathroom privileges.