Replies

• Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    I lift in the morning.
  • rabblerabble
    rabblerabble Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Having a heat wave in our city right now with record breaking highs the last 3 days in a row (and more of the same expected the next couple of days). Given our home lacks central air (just a swamp cooler and fans) its rather easy to choose to head to the air conditioned gym for a nice workout.
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Swimming for the first time since February!
  • garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    Awesome job to everyone who has already burned today! I'm generally useless in the morning. I screwed up making coffee this morning... twice.

Same here. Not the coffee thing, but the useless thing lol.. I get up for work between 5 and 5:30 and there is no way I am going to drag my butt out of bed any earlier to work out. I usually go straight to the gym after work, it is really great at the end of the day, it helps me unwind and let off steam and let go of the daily work bs, and by the time I get home I am relaxed.

7396232.png
  • beatleschic87
    beatleschic87 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I could never work out after work. All I want to do is just chill and relax so kudos for you for getting out there and doing it!
    I work out in the AM. Already did a bit of elliptical.

Good Luck! :drinker:
  • Whipppets
    Whipppets Posts: 267
    Options
    Ate lots of oreos this weekend so I am going to do a spin lite, 30 minutes and then a full spin about 75 minutes.
    also doing 750 push ups during the day..
  • Catlady87
    Catlady87 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Been out walking this morning but I'm going out for D1W4 of C25K as soon as the Murray game at Wimbledon is finished
  • Cfkearney
    Cfkearney Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Having a heat wave in our city right now with record breaking highs the last 3 days in a row (and more of the same expected the next couple of days). Given our home lacks central air (just a swamp cooler and fans) its rather easy to choose to head to the air conditioned gym for a nice workout.

This! When I showed up to Taekwondo without the kids my instructor was surprised. Told him it was a lot cooler in class even with all the running around than in my house! TKD tonight!
  • SassyClassyandALittleBadAssy
    Options
    Absolutely beat from working with bf all weekend (he's a self-employed tree guy) BUT going to drag my butt out for Barre or a good run tonight anyway! Get it!
  • jmoliveson
    jmoliveson Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am going to do my workout as soon as I get home from work this afternoon but thanks for the motivation and reminder!!
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    I lifted this morning (Nia Shanks program). Tonight I will be scrubbing out a boat.
  • rose228822
    rose228822 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't drag myself to the gym lol...I go in the morning at 5:30 and it truly energizes me for the day...workout about 1/2 to 45 minutes then work out after work, quick dinner and time with my family...usually around 8pm for an hour, it helps me sleep and keeps me stress free:) Good luck with your workout tonight!
  • Amy4President
    Amy4President Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Good job! I tried yoga at 5am once and discovered there's nothing flexible about me at 5am. I run slower and get distracted more easily in the morning. I don't like having to watch the clock either!
  • cenafan
    cenafan Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Gym is closed at 2 today. :( I am an evening workout person, so I'll do the treadmill tonight and back to the gym tomorrow.
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    My dog and I have a run tonight. Normally I would go to the gym too, but the house I rent has its inspection tomorrow so I get to do some last minute cleaning.
  • zoedicko
    zoedicko Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    :smile: got my hour long kettlebell class tonight
  • JamieM8168
    JamieM8168 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    bootcamp class tonight :smile:
  • kmartinixx
    kmartinixx Posts: 197
    Options
    I am going to TRY and run ONE mile, then elliptical, and THEN lift lol.
  • cyoka13
    cyoka13 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I have a work-related dinner meeting tonight (sigh)...So I am leaving the office at 3:30 and getting in my workout before said meeting!

I just started week 5 of You are Your Own Gym and today is a pull day. I will probably add 20 minutes of elliptical afterwards to work off the calories I do not know about that will be in dinner.
  • LearnFromTheRed
    LearnFromTheRed Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I'm trying running again tonight :-S